ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MEPhistoATLAS
    Original poster 1 posts

So I hit level 40 the other day and was working my way though the rest of Warlords content and I realized something. The past 5 "level ups" I hadn't received any proficiency caches or specialization points. I had just finished Vivian Conley and the Theo questlines, and was working on through the sharpshooter spec. I haven't found any info on this so I can only assume this is a bug.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3283 posts

Hey @mephistoatlas ,

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry for the delayed response!

Could you please provide any screenshot examples of this (including your level, current specialization points and current progression) so we can take a closer look into this and pass it onto the game team for investigation?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Noxious81
    1003 posts
    (...) The past 5 "level ups" I hadn't received any proficiency caches or specialization points. I had just finished Vivian Conley and the Theo questlines, and was working on through the sharpshooter spec. (...)

This is working as intended – if you hit level 40 during the campaign of WoNY you won't receive any caches until you complete the campaign. This is because all the endgame leveling stuff happens only after having reached the endgame. Which starts not with having reached level 40, but with having finished the WoNY campaign.

So the best idea for you would be to now focus on completing only the main quests of the story. Sidemissions and projects will still be available after having defeated Keener, but then you will receive Specialization Points and Season Level Ups when leveling up.

Suggested Topics