ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ATHikerWillie
    Original poster 1 posts

This is my second character in Division 2. I went to the Summit to get the Capacitor, and it is not available. I have completed 7 challenges so far and it is still not showing up. I looked at some peoples youtube videos and the screenshot of their challenge list shows the Challenge 5 rewards as Experience points, a summit cache and, the Capacitor. After 7 challenges, I only show Experience points and a summit cache. No Capacitor listed in the Challenge 5 list.
    I was able to get the Capacitor with my first character, but it does not show up with this character. What's up?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    54 posts

@athikerwillie Only meant to get once this way even if you have 4 char you only get it once but set target loot to ASR and farm 10 floor boss it soon drops

• MisterFibble
    84 posts

Getting an exotic the first time enters it into your accounts pool of possible drops after that its just down to the RNG.

Use targetted loot and the method above but you can also look for things that reward the appropriate random chance boxes.

So for the capacitor there's a weekly each character can do that is basically swapping materials for an exotic box, you can also buy them for countdown credits and if events or leagues are going the penultimate reward has a box as does the final one if you've already earned the assdangler cosmetic.

Suggested Topics