ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ghostpithy
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi,
    Many cars in any racing game can make it better. So I decide to tell you some of my wish-list cars:

1)Lamborghini Urus and Lamborghibi Terzo Millenio,
    2)Toyota Supra,
    3)Trion Nemesis,
    4)Rolls Royce,
    5)Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Taycan (the electric one),
    6)Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Cybertruck,
    7)Bugatti Baby,
    8)Mercedes GLA,
    9)Mclaren Sienna (lego edition),
    10)W Motors Lykan HyperSport

Thanks for your understanding and I hope to make our dreams real.😊

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• grant32
    1 posts

@ghostpithy Thanks for sharing, these are no doubt next level cars which can add value and thrill in your game. Further I want to add one more Mclaren edition which is my favorite and that is Mclaren P1.
    Regards
    Grant nanoversiegelung

• guest-ZSK5g0Nr
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TAGGERWOODS
    1 posts

Hey ubi soft theres one Pontiac I would love to see the 1987 Pontiac fiero gt I own this car and I def would love to see it in ur game theres so many kits u can throw on the car as well plz add the fiero

• jwanpicke78
    1 posts

Can we get the creators of the crew to add some more cars?

For instance I would love to see a gbody Monte Carlo SS
    IMPALA SS THE 96 VERSION
    AND MAYBE SOME CUTLASSES
    AND MAYBE ADD THE NEE SRT CHARGER AND THE JEEP N DURANGO! THAT WOULD BE BAD [censored]

• DraughtWind
    6 posts

Bugatti Roadster 1600

Suggested Topics