ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Andrewszed
    Original poster 14 posts

Take a look. Lengthy video but guy offers great tweaks and tunes up the pc for more then td2.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• F.i.x.e.r
    117 posts

Sadly in spite of having these tweaks I still get hard freezes. Having said that, for some reason after enduring 2 or 3 of these freezes, things seem to settle down and I do gets some hours of gameplay. Next day same thing, very strange.

Let's all be honest though, the ultimate fix is with Ubisoft/Massive and shame on them for their shabby treatment of their PC customers.

• KVD-NL-ASSET007
    15 posts

@f-i-x-e-r
    That is what I experience as well: No fix or tutorial works (so no affinity, no exploit, no pagefile.sys nothing) but after 2 or 3 crashes it remains stable for a couple of hours.

• Oatiecrumble
    785 posts

I found a fix:

👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇
    👇

🤣

• Andrewszed
    Original poster 14 posts

Guys. You actually have to watch, follow and incorporate these fixes. It's about tuning your rig too. I have had good success by doing these things. I wouldn't post something if it didn't help. I have had serious issues with the division. But these have helped so far. Don't complain about it if your not going to at least try these fixes first. It's not just 1 or 2 fixes. Its several and tunes up your machine as well.
    If your going to open up exploit protection to all 3 exe in which you don't need to, then try these also. He provides good tutorial.

• Andrewszed
    Original poster 14 posts

@f-i-x-e-r have you lowered any gpu settings on the rig or in game? All drivers updated? Is vsync off? Is windows updated? Eac to last two cores not 1st?

• F.i.x.e.r
    117 posts

@andrewszed I have incorporated those tweaks excepting the EAC one and as my post says, after a couple or so freezes/crashes there is an improvement. I was merely pointing out the undisputable fact that that the ultimate fix lies with the developer, period.

• F.i.x.e.r
    117 posts

@oatiecrumble Tell me about it. I guess Mr Ubisoft feels like they don't need their PC customers, then again who knows? Sometimes what goes around, comes around and they may need us lowly PC customers.

• Focus1now.
    15 posts

@f-i-x-e-r you guys think the pc crowd is the only platform this happens to, well news flash its happening to console players too. The problem is the lack of QUALITY programmers in this game. They rely on the player base to quality check their work instead of properly testing these patches BEFORE releasing them.

• F.i.x.e.r
    117 posts

@focus1now. I just assumed from the discussions in this forum and indeed your post that this was not affecting consols. Is this not the case?

• Oatiecrumble
    785 posts
    @f-i-x-e-r you guys think the pc crowd is the only platform this happens to, well news flash its happening to console players too. The problem is the lack of QUALITY programmers in this game. They rely on the player base to quality check their work instead of properly testing these patches BEFORE releasing them.

I don't know what platform you have, XSX or PS5 but on XSX i very rarely get any delta's, maybe 1 every two to four weeks at most....sometimes i won't see one for much much longer.

• F.i.x.e.r
    117 posts

@oatiecrumble This is the understanding I have, i.e. it is basically a PC problem.

• Da_Lilman
    12 posts

There are no fixes to crashes. Its deep on somewhere in game engine i think. Devs said that TU16 patch should fix crashes, but no eta on that patch.

• gamer8840
    10 posts

@andrewszed This method was already available in the internet provided by some Youtuber before this incident , I've done this before the new patch applied. nothing help and SAME problems remain.

• KVD-NL-ASSET007
    15 posts

@andrewszed : I have implemented everything together and also individually. All this including different and lower resolutions (I normally play 3840 X 1600 with my RTX 3080) as well as on the lowest graphical settings in the game, with all my PC drivers up-to-date. There is NO fix. It only stops after a couple of crashes and remains stable for some hours.

• hralex1951
    205 posts

These are not Deltas, they are constant disconnects in match play and even solo play. They are worse than ever and now you cannot get back to the match half the time. This is totally Ubisoft and their contempt for pc players. They are not going to make changes to Connect for pc players in one game. Nothing to do but live with it.

• UgandaJim
    27 posts

That video is stupid. It doesnt help, because all of this has been suggested before. Nothing new there. And this dude doesnt even know what he is disabling there.

• Andrewszed
    Original poster 14 posts

@ugandajim I look forward to your help video. Am sure you'll have great info that helps everyone. Oh wait. You don't have one.

• Aced_100
    264 posts

I play on PS4 and have had a couple of "crashes" since I started playing, I actually had a lot more in Div 1 and Wildlands. In other words its very very rare in Div 2.

• Antracyt.
    8 posts

@andrewszed I was FINE with crash 1 per.... week, even with 1 per day ( without fix from reddit/yt and ubi forum), but today i saw desktop 8 or 9 times in a row (and ONLY on my 2 char!), with big blue description "send error to ubi".
    Dunno what happened between yesterday and today but something is going on 🙏 And 7 min loading the game is still a big pain.
    Edit: game is unplayable, mini lag spike, welcome on desktop.

Suggested Topics