ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Eagleyezx
    Original poster 135 posts

What's up Ghosts,

We have some new mods that have been created from the community. Here are the vids and links here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/15: (https://nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/15)

https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/14: (https://nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/14)

I'm interested to see where the Breakpoint mods will be at the competition of the new Ghost Recon game.

Ubiflop will have to implement fundamental features that are expected in a tactical shooter. The community feedback and mods are petitions to what the community really wants.

Lastly, here is a toolkit for the modders on the forums: This program is a collection of tools with the aim of making new modifications possible and making already possible modifications easier to create.

https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/16: (https://nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/16)

Ubiflop, I hope you're doing the right thing for the next game. We want Ghost Recon 1 back with a little bit of GRAW.

That's all,

Eagleyezx

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• EN075
    151 posts

@eagleyezx Eh man any chance the folks will do some things for Wildlands or... is it too old for their attention?

[censored] is this now- you can only post every 2 minutes?

[censored] forum nonsense.

• Eagleyezx

@en075 There are some decent mods on Wildlands. One of them that I use is that it removes the sounds when you're detected etc, and the first person mod.

But these group of modders are focused on Breakpoint at the moment.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1260 posts

It boggles the mind, ok at least it boggles my mind why modders wouldn't want to work in Wildlands instead of this 10 lbs of turd inside a 5lb bag. At least with some Mature mods, WL can finally be turned into a Ghost Recon game instead of just in tittle like this Turd is.

• Eagleyezx

@fcac-no-moe In the Milsim space, people play Breakpoint over Wildlands. I think it's because it looks more realistic graphically, it has improved mechanics and animations.

Wildlands has everything else better.

Fcac, why don't you join us on the Gmoney discord? It's a chilled out community, most of us play Arma 3.

• EN075
    151 posts

@eagleyezx Okay thanks for answering.

I am curious about how the mods happen... Basic things like removing the slash zone of frags, mortars, flashbangs etc. that I'm imagining is just a setting that could be changed with no significant investment... but I don't know. Wondering what code language is being used... Is it an arduous undertaking or with the right set of programs is it pretty straightforward?

I've been working on a lot of machinima- originally with Breakpoint but now in Wildlands- where I'm trying desperately to strip a lot of the "game" elements out of the finished product- and those splash overlays are really disruptive. I noticed someone was able to do that for Breakpoint so wondering if there's a guide somewhere? A video?

Just curious thanks as always.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1260 posts
    @Eagleyezx In the Milsim space, people play Breakpoint over Wildlands. I think it's because it looks more realistic graphically, it has improved mechanics and animations.

I don't know, perhaps because I pay very little attention to graphics and animations I can't agree with you or most people here. I do have heard it time and time again and while I respect it I just can't see it.

@Eagleyezx Wildlands has everything else better.

Well, perhaps but WL needs more maturity, the teammate invisibility and the pixie dust is one of the things that I have never been able to wrap my head around and one thing I fought since launch. Most people disagree with me right until the end, when support ended and none of the Mature Requested things came to fruition.

@Eagleyezx Fcac, why don't you join us on the Gmoney discord? It's a chilled out community, most of us play Arma 3.

I welcome and thank you for the invitation, I am a hermit even though it may not seem like it because of how loud I am in the forum and it was not until last year that I started playing Co-Op with 1 and then 2 guys, that I can say we have become good friends, even outside discord or Wilddlands. I don't have ARMA 3 and at this point in time, I am going thru some much crap that I gotta deal with that first before I get to play or even feel like playing any game to be honest but hey, I will take a rain check if that is ok.

• Eagleyezx

@en075 hey bud, I'm not an expert at all but a few of these modders are on the gmoney discord, so you're more than welcome to join and get to speak with the modders.

@FcAc-No-Moe , no problem bud, you're in my prayers.

Suggested Topics