ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Maliarto
    25 posts

@rashbak101 Translation: You're basically saying "[censored] PC and get a console". Instead of understanding that's it's the job of the devs to bug fix these issues.

I don't expect people to wave a magic wand. But it's frankly unrelistic to expect people to change their platform, and in turn the entire controls. People spent good money on computers and this game is released on the platforms it's released on. If it's not going to work on a platform then why even release it for that platform? Ubisoft commited to that when they released the game on the platforms the game is released on.

More to the point why does every other company sort out the bugs and issues in less then a year? Indie and early access games not withstanding. Even EA isn't this bad. And that's saying something. Battlefield games being infamious for being relesed in- know what, 2042. Nevermind. Still, that game isn't crashing for a large playerbase every 10 mins is it? At least not as large as this.

We're not the ones making updates that break the even even more and stop players playing. It's not the people USING the platforms. It's the people UPDATING for the platforms. When the game was actually working well enough BEFORE the update. That is hardly a platform issue. That is an issue of "If it aren't broke, don't fix it."

• F.i.x.e.r
    113 posts

@rashbak101 LOL, bet you're a real team player.

• Imagine_Brata
    748 posts

@maliarto There is nothing wrong with PC. I do not have crashes. dx12 works great. See here I made a recording with an hour dx12 to show it . I do not have a potato computer with lots of lame background programs.

• hyper---sniper
    128 posts

@imagine_brata
    YOU must be the only one, or you do not play a lot ..? the game crashes to desktop , or just freezes for no reason , and always when you are in battle . your vid proves nothing , mine will work no crashes for a session or two then crash after crash , and NO it is NOT my computer ..

are you a devs mate ?..

• Imagine_Brata
    748 posts

@hyper-sniper I've only played 5000 hours, so it's not that much and have always used dx12.

I will record a 5 hour dx12 session this weekend to show how stable division 2 is

• GnarlyAtol1793
    638 posts

@szepord
    Ouh, that is quite harsh 😊. I mean, personally I dislike all additions since WoNY and the latest additions made me even angry as no other game. But it’s still a good game when you like the fancy gameplay of Division.

I agree with you, Survival is great!

• GnarlyAtol1793
    638 posts

@dankent15
    I somewhat disagree.

First of all, that they reduced your level because of the bug correction, as suchunga described, shouldn’t really be an issue.

I think they listen to the players but to the grinders only who will never stop begging for more gear, guns, exotics … apparel.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    638 posts

@rashbak101
    that’s surprising. I play with Xbox one x. I have crashes and freezes regularly, basically in every play session, but apparently much less than the PC players.

• WrecK3rr
    377 posts

@imagine_brata It is completely random and different for everyone.

I can understand where you're coming from. I have had same experiences.
    No crashes for weeks and then CTDs every 10 minutes or so on a bad day.

But this does not confirms the game is rock solid and doesn't have crashing issues.
    Try to be more open and acknowledge issues other people are having.
    "If I haven't seen it, It doesn't exist" thinking isn't a good approach.

• hyper---sniper
    128 posts

@imagine_brata so you done 5000 hours and never a crash .. lol .. you gotta be joking . that is impossible for this game ,

• Imagine_Brata
    748 posts

@hyper-sniper The only crashes I have are when windows or nvidia have an update in the background. (maybe 3-5 crashes a month)

• GnarlyAtol1793
    638 posts

@imagine_brata
    surprising, I have a crash/freeze nearly in every play session when it lasts some hours, playing with Xbox one x. I mostly play in team and that happens to team mates as well, therefore I assume it’s not an issue of my own Xbox only.

Played recently far cry 5 and 6, replayed division 1 campaign and played in a team in Division 1 darkzone quite some hours and in recent global event some missions … not a single crash.

• thepyg
    1 posts

@kithsomtao-0 I have 1600+ hrs on the game and the last few months the crashing has been unbelievably frustrating. The last patch though has made the game unplayable. Today I have just tried to finish some manhunt objectives and the game has crashed 3 times in a hour preventing me from doing one bounty. I've put so much money and time into the game but I'm so close to just uninstalling everything ubisoft. 64gb RAM and a RTX3070, apparently just not good enough..

• Focus1now.
    15 posts

[censored] these cheating [censored] motherfuckers! They have [censored] his game up so much that i just wont play it anymore. All because they want to listen to the stupid no life streamers that keep saying make the game harder. The devs keep breaking [censored] in this game and never fixing any of it. Well i say [censored] them and [censored] the streamers.

• Maliarto
    25 posts

@imagine_brata You completely negleted to mention that countless other people are crashing. That just makes it look like you're twisting words and not considering what others are going through.

Maybe You don't crash. But there's plenty of threads about people that do. The question is why. And it sure as hell isn't because of peoples computers if the computers were able to play the game before the update. What changed in the update itself to cause the crashes? That's the question here.

• tcarlisle2012
    205 posts

Already did, because of #2 -- instability on PC and a complete lack of providing any support towards fixing that. Cancelled Ubisoft+ as well. I used to carry Ubisoft+ to play games I might enjoy but don't feel it will be worth the $60. At the moment, I have no interest in Ubisoft games as the lack of support of this one leaves a really, really bad taste in one's mouth.

In hindsight, it would have been better for all parties if Ubisoft had done the typical release, then 6 month DLC, 8 month DLC, then 10 month DLC, and then punch out.

Releasing new content, seasons, etc. without addressing their induced instability issues is worse than if they bailed, in my view. It certainly screams of a disconnect between Ubisoft executives and reality, because whatever business objectives they thought this content would produce probably isn't going to happen.

Over the years, the one thing I always gave Ubisoft credit for was an understanding that stability is the foundation, and without that the game play and content, art, music, story, just doesn't matter. It pains me that they have now demonstrated a complete lack of understanding that concept.

• rashbak101
    88 posts

@gnarlyatol1793
    I am surprised too! I am curious as to why I have been fortunate to play every night and over weekends without these issues. Trying to pin down what is it about my setup that is different.
    As stated, playing on PS5 currently. In Brisbane, Australia. HFC broadband with Optus. Max peak and off-peak internet download speed approx 100. Wired connection to router. Have in excess of 5 other devices connected to router (mix of wired and wireless). When the NBN Is down (occasionally), I cannot play - that is obviously not a server issue.
    So, if anyone can enlighten me go for it.
    I cannot say I am "lucky" as that would not cut it.
    Cheers

• rashbak101
    88 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

No plan on Quitting TD2 at all, but i take it more casual than before as most games unfortunately are as bad as they come. Destiny 2, The Avengers, Call of duty, Battlefield, Battlefront II, Fortnite? are all being SHOT TO ZH1T

It's so sad, fortunately i got Game-pass so i can afford to dabble with different games, i recently finished Guardians of the galaxy, pretty fun i might ad. and CHORVS, i love space and fighter sims. So i haver gotten my fair share of adrenaline.

"And if i'm bored i just watch people that Ragequit on Youtube and see them wreck their own systems and living rooms.
    So dumb, but funny."

• Imagine_Brata
    748 posts
    Maybe You don't crash. But there's plenty of threads about people that do.

This is the case with all online games, some have crashes and others do not. So this is nothing new for Division

The question is why. And it sure as hell isn't because of peoples computers if the computers were able to play the game before the update.
    What changed in the update itself to cause the crashes? That's the question here.

We who do not have all the crashes after updates, what is it in our computers that prevents us from getting those crashes after Division updates?

Suggested Topics