ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Traumahawk
    Original poster 114 posts

There are a lot of people who are complaining about the requirement to max out a weapon or armour piece in the new proficiency system due to the exotic components. You can play 3-4 games of Countdown and extract with all 8 hunters and have enough to buy an exotic cache. I am able to farm 10-12 of them per day right now with the amount of time I can devote to the game.

Side note:

I myself hope this requirement does not change, however, I recognise that it is difficult for casual players to get to the end, and that's the point y'all. The proficiency system is not meant to speed through, even though the heavyweight players can and will speed through it making you feel like you need to do the same thing knowing you don't have the time to do it thus ruining your experience and fun in the game. Upgrade at your own speed, enjoy the benefits of being in groups with powerful players until you get there yourself. At the end of the day, this game will end at the same time for everyone so there is no rush. There is nothing to do but help people once you get to the end.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Whiskytex
    79 posts

@traumahawk This is all your opinion, based off your ability to play enough to get 10 to 12 exotic caches a day.

Get real dude. Stop spouting this crap, acting as if your experience is all that matters, and what you are able to do is enough, so everybody else should just shut up.

Amazing.

• Traumahawk
    Original poster 114 posts

@whiskytex Dang yo, chill the heck out yo. That response is uncalled for.

Either way this is a sure fire way to get exotics with chance 100% removed from the equation. This is something you can put your time, no matter how limited it is towards and always end up with an exotic.

• SuspiciousPixel
    548 posts

@traumahawk That is not an efficient way of farming for them albiet is one way. using your method you get 1 in an hour.

To get between 6-8 in an hour (skip cut scenes whenever they appear):

• Create new character
    • Get to White House
    • Unlock Quartermaster
    • Story boost to 30
    • Buy shared resources blueprint
    • Go grab the specified resource (Food is easy to get 250 from one location. Components and Water you might need to go to 3-4 locations to get 250)
    • Complete Weekly SHD project
    • Deconstruct Exotic for components
    • Delete character
    • Rinse n Repeat

It should take between 7-10 mins to do all the above.

Another way is just to Farm Summit Floor 10 during the Global Event and accumulate stars. If in a good team you get 20 stars every 10 mins which is enough to buy one exotic cache. The bonus with Floor 10 is that you sometimes get exotics dropping as rewards too for completing the floor.

• Watcher_6
    5 posts

@traumahawk Another way to add to the exotic farm is to make sure you have four characters with shared resources unlocked. Every tuesday, complete the project for weekly donations, unlocking one exotic per toon. Then, put the Summit on "Normal difficulty and speed through 20 flours on each character to complete the weekly project for the summit on each toon. This is another way to supplement 8 easy exotics every Tuesday.

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@traumahawk

There is a bug on some exotics, so they drop more often than say Pestilence or Chameleon.
    I got five yesterday and not even legendary difficulty. And my score weren't that good to begin with either!

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@whiskytex
    Only teamwork matters, that's how this game is created. Solo players may not apply!
    If you want to get rid of a hunter, make sure you got at least 6 players!
    If you're 8 in the team, massive just turn up the dial to 11 and fry your a$$
    The plan is that hunters should be victorious 9 out of 10 times.

• PT_Frizzer
    111 posts

I have 3 chars and 1 HC. With the 3 chars I can get per week 3 from weekly donate project, 3 from Summit (doing the floor 10 is a go, 3 from legendaries and with luck anothers from loot pool but it is a hardly grind.

Suggested Topics