ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 14 Likes/197 Replies/8714 Views
    marshmellow2009
    1 posts

@UBI-SMASH are you fixing the error code 2-0x0000D00C

• Trynda.K5
    1 posts

GG. It just happened to me and seems like this bug has not been fixed thats a ripperoni for me just sad. Ubisoft still hasn't fixed this its quite depressing

• StealthyMonkey
    9 posts

Any luck??? been stuck on this for the past 2 days. Come on devs, what is this? cant even play anything. At this rate you wont need to fix it, we just wont.

• StealthyMonkey
    9 posts

@ubi-smash please help fix this, cant play. soon you wont have to and we wont have to ask you, just stop playing lol.

• Castor_Troy_.
    8 posts

I am unable to join as well. I have no abandons and im getting the same message error. It is day two and nothing so far from the devs to fix this problem. Whats the deal man, cant play anything but casual and i dont want to play that at all. Please fix this asap!

• I69Moms
    3 posts

@ubi-smash any Update???

I cant play the Game since the new Season launched same error code no matter what game mode...

• n1ce__335
    2 posts

@freecandyyvan I didnt do a thing, i just played my last match and ds the game. Next two days i can not play nothing in this game, why, UBI?

• n1ce__335
    2 posts

Its still not fixed, i can not play this game for like two days, or more.

• A Former User
    0 posts

idk why but when i enter into the menu i can't start any type of match except terrorist hunt. It says that i can't join a match because i have quitted an other before (BUT IT'S NOT TRUE [censored]). Also my rank was been resetted 4 griefing but im a correct player, i just want to know why or 4 what my acc isn't working properly. i think it's a temporanery ban but idk 4 how many days... can u help kme in some way?

• Real.DaZe
    1 posts

this has been 6 days for me now and still cant play getting the same error code... Also contacted support and haven't had a response in a few days, i just wanna play with my mates seriously, pull your finger out Ubisoft

• Kendaic.WLF
    3 posts

For me , the error has been fixed and now I can play
    Stay strong guys it will be fixed

• Castor_Troy_.
    8 posts

@kendaic-wlf Nice. Do you know how long it took?

• killvardhan
    1 posts

Same problem, been stuck for a day and a half now! Can't play comp/unranked. This is really dissapointing. Was considering buying the season pass as well.

• I69Moms
    3 posts

well i have been waiting since the new season launch and its still not fixed for me what a terrible game it only has become used to be the top 3 game on steam and now its just a joke.... so much potential just being wasted

• MrWasheeWashee
    7 posts

still broken. 6 days now.

• T0MT0M19
    1 posts

@tjmarty32 naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, still have the error

• Solid-Snake07
    2 posts

The issue is still not fixed. Ubisoft support refuses to acknowledge the problem, they are lazy. Higher tier tech-support does not want to work in the summer. As soon as May 1 hits, the whole team just relaxes and does not troubleshoot effectively like in the winter. The error everyone is getting is the 2-0x00000D00C.

If anyone here is reading this, remember 1 thing about Ubisoft: They are a slothful team who does not fix issues with urgency. They acknowledge the problem, but do not put any type of priority to resolving it.

Here is the error, it does not show how much remaining time I have on my matchmaking sanction. My internet dropped the end of the match, and before I could reconnect the match finished. Since then, I've been banned from ranked/unranked indefinitely. I can play any other mode perfect, like quickmatch or deathmatch. I can't enjoy the season pass or anything. I will for sure learn my lesson after this, Ubisoft seems so apathetic about fixing this error preventing me from playing.

• Solid-Snake07
    2 posts

I am having the same issue. They refuse to reply.

• PAPI.Ares
    1 posts
    classic rainbow bugs , there is always bugs in r6 i got used to bugs The company does not do its part i am getting same error since 7 hours

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

• IhaveA_BBC
    1 posts

@gods_glory bro this is A negative IQ take, the game used to be way more buggy. PLUS, having better representation is a good thing and like, you hating it is ur issue.

Suggested Topics