ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 14 Likes/197 Replies/8730 Views
    sleshdot
    1 posts

Same here. Any ETA for the fix?

• Castor_Troy_.
    8 posts

Update: After a full 48+ hours, i am able to play ranked again. No warning or indication that i was ever banned, nor was there ever a timer in place to begin with. Im guessing the glitch fixed itself. Hopefully everyone has the same results too.

• Washed.404 0
    1 posts

Yeah i have the same thing happening to me for longer than a day now can you guys please fix this bug I cant even enjoy the game without having something ruining it like cheaters bugs or other dumb stuff

• K-95
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gods_Glory
    4 posts

@gods_glory bro this is A negative IQ take, the game used to be way more buggy. PLUS, having better representation is a good thing and like, you hating it is ur issue.

I have hundreds of hours and played over 4 years I know better

• K-95
    6 posts

@gusfring

Stop waiting people, check your email. I was wrong

• BeaconofTruth
    1 posts

I got the same error tonight. Happened to me mid match, i played the game a few days ago everything was fine, and today its like just kicked me out of an unranked match i was having with friends. And then it kicked me out of quick play.

It be nice if this old video game thats been out for 7 years worked.

• GhOsT0712
    4 posts

GOD dman it

Same Problem...

Plz fix it!!!!!!!!!
    I wait 25hours still suck dude

i want play!!!!

• DraklaX1
    1 posts

i have the same problem what i gotta do now i cant play ranked or unranked games

• zuvci
    2 posts

@whoever this may concern
    fix you bloody game I’ve been trying to play for 48 hours keep getting an error code saying I left a previous one and that’s why I can’t play please hurry with a fix I can’t deal with it I don’t usually want to play this much but because I physically can’t it’s driving me up the walls
    yours sincerely, Zuvci

• Ramplesteen
    1 posts

@ubi-smash any updates on the matter its been 5 days already and we have no idea how long we should expect to not be able to play.

• MrWasheeWashee
    7 posts

still broken. 6 days now.

• MrWasheeWashee
    7 posts

had this for 6 days now. ubi are a JOKE.

• marciorzk24
    1 posts
    good afternoon I would like you to fix the error Can't play - 2-0x0000d00c error code because the antigame was not caused by me but by Herring.B4n and his friends I ask that you solve this as soon as possible because if you put money in a game and end do not play it is not done

• GISMATR0N 0
    1 posts

Can the mod not just manually unban us my IGN is "Gismatron" i have not been able to play for a number of days now

• GusFring
    Original poster 14 posts

@k-95 Damn, I got the same email.... I don't cheat, I'm not toxic, nothing, but they banned me....
    So many AFK bots in this game, so many team killers, so many little kids who assault others, and they ban people like me. Wow.

Well, I don't understand how others here can have the same error code and be able to play again after some days, but I guess that's it for me with this game.
    With all the bugs and toxic players, I still enjoyed the 1200+ hours of game time.

Bye gamers!

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 940 posts

Hello operators!

Our teams have been made aware of these issues with players on all platforms receiving a 2-0x0000D00C error code, and being temporarily banned.

They're currently working towards a solution, but in the meantime, anyone experiencing this issue is encouraged to let us know the following:

• Platform, including generation if you’re on console
    • Game Modes affected
    • Date of occurrence
    • Match ID
    • Video of the incident if possible. 

Thank you, and I appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Official Response
  • Ubi-SpaceCats

@pikachara Hey there, I moved your post over here to our mega thread concerning this issue. Can you please post the following info for our teams?

• Platform, including generation if you’re on console
    • Game Modes affected
    • Date of occurrence
    • Match ID
    • Video of the incident if possible. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-SpaceCats

Hey folks! Please see our new Megathread for this issue for further updates and reports.

Official Response
  • Ubi-SpaceCats

Hi folks! I'm moving this thread over to our new Megathread on the issue. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics