ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KomsBoult
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi there

Is there an ETA on fixing the damn game exiting on its own to windows whenever it fells like it? Lost over 30 CountDowns, bounties and half-progressed HC missions on the account of this #$#%#$%
    Sometimes its every 5/10m, it kinda sickens me to the core, up until a couple months ago, not ONCE the game crashed or ported to windows, now its constantly, it comes to a time that I give up playing it.
    You're not getting any new players if this keeps up and you people don't resolve this quickly. And the current ones? They're leaving...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UgandaJim
    27 posts

@komsboult the game doesnt event create a error message in the Windows Event log. Its unplayable sometimes because you cant even resume Countdown if you get a crash.

But it seems there are no community managers, or its more important to post woke stuff on twitter, so we dont get any information on this it seems.

• SuspiciousPixel
    588 posts
  • HataHackers
    1 posts

I totally agree.The game constantly crashes to a windowed black screen for me. Iv'e literally tried everything on the internet to solve the issue and the thing that worked yesterday without a single crash was that i set on the EasyCheat application to 1 CPU core only,and it worked,but now it's back to crashing every 5-10 minutes.
    Seriously,F this game.

• Marc-fr
    5 posts

Uninstall the Feedback Hub in Windows (HUB de commentaire) en français

Since I removed the feedback hub, I've only had one crash in a week.

the comment hub sometimes takes very high CPU resources, I was monitoring the CPU and GPU resources on a second screen and every time it crashed, the feedback hub required a lot of CPU resources.

Suggested Topics