ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rashbak101
    Original poster 114 posts

Kindly respond with a Yes/No, your platform (XBOX/PLAYSTATION) frequency of crashes and error messages (if known).
    Please be specific in your response and try and keep comments on topic. Kindly avoid complaints, sarcasm, abuse - etc. There are plenty of other threads for those responses.
    Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• gamecrusher447
    118 posts

No. I play on playstation. Sinsce the start of the new season I haven't had a single crash. I did however see a small increase in delta 3 errors.

• rashbak101
    This post is deleted!
  • Tyranmedic
    54 posts

@rashbak101
    yes… all the time PlayStation 5, blue screening, freezing, black screens, textures not loading up, I’m on east coast

• rashbak101

I was well aware that PC players were experiencing regular crashes and can understand their frustration. For whatever reason, in the 2 years I have been playing regularly on PS4 and then PS5, I have experienced less than 5 crashes /disconnections from server. The only major issue was when my characters were deleted because I had the waveform holster equipped.
    Cheers

• Oatiecrumble
    946 posts

Xbox Series X: Nope, crashes are very rare, had a few deltas when countdown was released but all is good now.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    733 posts

@rashbak101
    yes, I have crashes and freezes nearly in all gaming sessions when lasting some hours. I have the impression that this happens when playing in team only. Play with Xbox one X.

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@rashbak101

YES.
    A couple, but nothing that i fret about. D2 crashes even more!
    XBOX SS / XBOX SX

• Chunkie__Monkie
    61 posts

@rashbak101

No PS4 Pro had maybe 2 since last update

• Aced_100
    295 posts

Play on PS4 and have had a couple of crashes since I started playing, am on SHD 1500+.

• RJEB94
    31 posts

Nope. I am Xbox One S (not the series S like everyone always misunderstands nowadays. I mean the original Xbox One S) and I have never had any crashes or bugs or glitches whatsoever yet. A few DELTA disconnects from the server every now and then but only when fast travel loading screens or the million loading screens going and and out of the Dark Zone but other than those disconnects thats all i ever experience.

• Whiskytex
    82 posts

On Xbox Series X, probably seen 5 hard crashes since Countdown was added, a few deltas.

• ibustzones
    3 posts

@rashbak101 No. PlayStation 5.

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@rashbak101 no, xbox series x.

Get delta'd probably once every few hours but meh

• rashbak101

I am curious as to why I have been playing every night and over weekends without these issues - under 5 crashes over 2 years of playing. Trying to pin down what is it about my setup that is different.
    As stated, playing on PS5 currently. In Brisbane, Australia. HFC broadband with Optus. Max peak and off-peak internet download speed approx 100. Wired connection to router. Have in excess of 5 other devices connected to router (mix of wired and wireless). When the NBN Is down (occasionally), I cannot play - that is obviously not a server issue.
    So, if anyone can enlighten me go for it.
    I cannot say I am "lucky" as that would not cut it.
    Cheers

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@rashbak101

Had two yesterday, i blame the heatwave though
    Both on XSX and XSS, when one crashed i had to try the other one, so now it's 2-2 between them!

Suggested Topics