ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ash_Avalon
    Original poster 4 posts

Hi great games, great evertything (right now I switch between AC Syndicate FC Primal and Watchdogs). As I search the internet you plan (or already did) remove achievements from your games? Also if not, do you plan to do smthg about them. Bcs when I got the achievement it doesnt pop up not even in Ubisoftconnect desktop nor Ubisoft mobile. So I have to make a photo of them. Only workaround is alt+tab to UC and refresh. Comparing to other PC gaming platforms (dont know how exactly name them) this is really PITA for achievement hunters. I dont mind if I can not track Ubi achievement on other sites, but I can not track them (easily and in-time) even on your UC. Thx for answer.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1016 posts

@ash_avalon Hi! Welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry that you are not getting the achievements to unlock. Is this happening for all of the games you're playing on Ubisoft Connect?

Some steps we can try to get this fixed:

1. Run Ubisoft Connect with admin rights. This FAQ will walk you through how to do that.
    2. Go through these steps to ensure there aren't any issues preventing Ubisoft Connect from connecting/unlocking trophies.
    3. Reinstall Ubisoft Connect making sure to download the latest version from the website.

Let me know if these steps help or if you still have trouble unlocking the achievements in your games.

Official Response
  • KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@ubi-perseids Achievements are working and they been unlocked, however since transition from Uplay to ubisoft connect, they no longer popup in games.
    There is no confirmation of the Achievement while playing the games.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3297 posts

Hey,

We have reported this feedback to the Ubisoft Connect team previously. It is intended to be the way it is currently but we have let them know players prefer to be able to see them.

Official Response
  • Ash_Avalon
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-perseids ahh, sorry I had to be more clear or simple , this states my problem more accurately "Achievements are working and they been unlocked, however since transition from Uplay to ubisoft connect, they no longer popup in games.
    There is no confirmation of the Achievement while playing the games." So I know now that its like this, ok. III keep on doing my workaround 🙂

Suggested Topics