ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/8 Replies/349 Views
    Vidmax
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi,

I have a bug where I killed all three daughters and had all items on me. At the statue where you turn in the daggers it took two of them but doesnt recognize that I have Cordelias dagger in my inventory. I keep getting the one dagger missing message. This happened long ago in my gameplay and never posted about it until now. Its still happening when I try to interact with the statue. In another thread I read trying adventurer mode might work but it did not. I would really appreciate some sort of solve for this as getting the item here is very important to a build I want to use. Thank you for your time and help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hey there @Vidmax! I am sorry to hear that you are unable to turn in the last dagger to the statue. Have you completed the World Boss fight for Regan? If you have not, please give that a try to test if it helps you to be able to place the last dagger in the statue afterwards!

Official Response
  • Vidmax
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubisushivamp Hi there and thank you for your prompt response on this issue. Yes, I defeated all three sisters Goneril, Regan, and Cordelia and had all three quest daggers on me. Cordelia dagger is just not being recognized at the statue and still in my inventory.

Update: Ive either played this game too long or I am losing it. I swear I killed all three one day as I wanted to get the items and made sure to do a round robin on the daughters before going to the tomb / statue. I just double checked and Goneril was still there.. ugghhh.. dropped her, got the dagger and completed the quest

Im sorry for the false alarm

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 313 posts

It's impossible to play too long @vidmax and so that leaves only one possibility. 😉

All jokes aside, I'm glad you were able to complete the quest, and let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Official Response
  • BigX20
    2 posts

Hello!

I'm also having this issue. I just defeated Groneril after already killing Regan and Cordelia. Went to the statue to turn in the daggers, and Eivor says that he's missing one blade. I have a clip of the issue and also streamed me discovering the bug. Please help.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4278 posts

Hi @BigX20 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues inserting all 3 daggers into the statue.

Could you please provide a video that demonstrates this issue. In the video we would need to see the following:

• Your map to show that all 3 Daughters of Lerion icons are no longer showing
    • Your inventory to show you have the dagger (if it is showing)
    • Go to the statue to show you have inserted 2 daggers and that 1 is still required

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Official Response
  • BigX20
    2 posts

@Ubi-Keo No problem, here are the screenshots of each site for the Daughter's of Lerion. I was live streaming on Facebook when I discovered the issue. (57 minutes into the stream), I also uninstalled and re installed the game and cleared saved data on my Xbox Series S. Same issue

https://www.facebook.com/BigX2020/videos/1438645229938138

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hey @BigX20! Thank you for that video and those screenshots. I have shared your information with the team responsible for investigating this issue. In the meantime, please make sure your latest save is uploaded to the cloud.

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we look into this! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I would be happy to help! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics