ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• florbar
    Original poster 12 posts

I purchased de game in Epic but i want to buy the dlc on ubi, becausehave a better discount. My answer is:

is there a problem if i do that?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4626 posts

Hi @florbar we always recommend that you purchase any additional content or a Season Pass on the same client that you purchased the base game on. This mainly applies to anything purchased via the Steam client.

In this case any DLC purchased on the Ubisoft Store should work. However, if you did experience any issues accessing the DLC I would recommend uninstalling the game if it was downloaded in the Epic launcher and re-download in Ubisoft Connect.

Official Response
  • florbar
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for de answer, then, if i purchase in Epic there is no problem no install the game and the dlcs from Ubisoft Connect, if i purchased in Steam, may be occour problems?

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2822 posts

Hey there @florbar ,

Yes, specifically for Valhalla, I can confirm that you'll be alright to have the base game on Epic and the DLC via Ubisoft Connect. As you may know, Valhalla isn't on Steam anyway. These rules vary between games, though, which is why we always recommend purchasing DLC and base games on the same launcher.

In any case, you'll always be able to reach out to our support teams if you ever encounter compatibility issues, using the links below, so they can have a closer look at your accounts and purchase, and advise you on the best course of action.

Open a support ticket with Ubisoft Help
    Send a Twitter DM to Ubisoft Support
    Send a Facebook PM to Ubisoft Support

Let me know if I can clarify this further!

Official Response

Suggested Topics