ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• V-Black_Wolf-V
    Original poster 7 posts

Hello i want to ask about russian language, i saw in one tablet that Anno 1800 suports russian language, and after search i and my friend found out that we cant turn on russian cus it literally missing as in ubisoft connect, as in the main game, so does it have Russian or we just doing something wrong?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4762 posts

Hey @v-black_wolf-v ,

The copy you (and likely your friend) own is not a Russian region copy, therefore the Russian language is not available.

This is not something that can be added as it's determined by your region.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and if there's anything more we can help with, please let us know.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • schwubbe1980
    62 posts

@v-black_wolf-v

Did you ever try modding for Anno 1800?
    If so, there maybe could be a way I think.
    In the game files there should be the loca (localization file with all translations for one language each file) for russian file.
    Just make a small mod, copy that loca into it and rename it to a language you can choose ingame (or in Ubi Connect).

• V-Black_Wolf-V
    Original poster 7 posts

@schwubbe1980 never tried modding , but think i understand what about you talking

• V-Black_Wolf-V
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-theberry You see for me there is no such trouble about russian language so i bought europe one ,then friend EMEA and there supposed to be a russian how we thought

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4762 posts

Hey @v-black_wolf-v ,

The wider European and Russian regions are considered separate and therefore do not have the same language options available.

If there's anything more we can answer, please let us know.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics