ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sir_0v3rk1ll
    118 posts

@aced_100 enough with changing the difficulty. its already too easy as it is with the extra 10% damage we get on expertise. Now heroic is not as rewarding as its once's was and legendary with a skill build is easy.

I only wish they fix the crashing and maybe added a browser to easily join groups running on public, instead of waiting for a backup call. Some people don't like calling for backup, like me. I always wait for others. Would be awesome if it was like for example, Gears 5. You want to join in the fun imidiatly, you go to browser and look at anyone thats setup for public and thats it. Tells you the difficulty level, their name, other players names. . . its awesome.

• Imagine_Brata
    604 posts

@hyper-sniper Because my clan members always join me after the 1st part. they hate it. Always plays the end with the clan members. rarely solo. solo play is boring / group is fun

• Nerfed-Again
    47 posts

@oatiecrumble I totally agree, It's a disadvantage for Consoel players but there isn't too much that can be done without cheating.

• Noxious81
    1004 posts
    (...) to easily join groups running on public, instead of waiting for a backup call. Some people don't like calling for backup, like me. (...)

I don't know how much of a news this is to you, but you do not have to call for back up or answer a call for matchmaking. In fact, this only is a way for players at lower levels calling for help of more experienced agents.

So in case you want to have agents join your game, you can for example start looking for other agents at every mission's setup menu. Or you can generally change your group's privacy setting to "open group". In this case agents looking for a game can join at any time during any activity.

If you want to join other agents I'd recommend venturing to the mega map and the respective matchmaking tab. Here you can choose to queue for basically every activity, from Countdown to missions (you can also choose the difficulty you want) and even "any activity".

Suggested Topics