ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• I3eard_of_War
    Original poster 487 posts

- I bought 20 Military P416's from the vendor.
    - Marked them all as junk
    - Donated all junk

Expecting the donations went all to the Military P416, and make it fully Proficient.
    But nope, it was still at 0 when I went back to buy 20 Px4 Storm Type F's.

Lately i was already thinking like:
    I swear that a lot of guns I already donated more than 20 times.
    And I was RIGHT!!!

+ Where the hell do the donations go if they aren't going to their own Type??

No wonder I'm only lvl 8 still.....

Not that I really farmed for those items, I just pick up everything that's not proficient as junk and then donate it.
    I could've better just deconstructed them...

Also
    Every item I already looked at (to mark it as junk) in the inventory.
    Isn't showing in Expertise with a " ! " either (Like it does with new items)
    Meaning
    - I have to know what I marked as junk
    - Then go to Expertise
    - Find that Specific gun
    - + version (Military/Tactical/Black Market/Classic)
    - Then donate (one by one)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    791 posts

@DutchLMB4ever

This happened to both my sons, it turned out that if they had mail or their stash was too full they could donate but received zero XP.

As soon as they emptied their mail, reduced their stash they started to get XP.

• hralex1951
    205 posts

Its a damn joke. I upgraded my turret/drone 4 times, and it increased the turret damage from 361K to 363k. That is hilarious. Must be how they keep themselves amused in Malmo.

Suggested Topics