ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sam.SamFisher
    Original poster 114 posts

My friends and I have noticed that very little Yaahl Gear is available in the open world. The most we've gotten from looting boxes is a couple of (yellow) masks and one (yellow) holster. Nothing else and I have no Yaahl thread (or whatever it is called) as resources to craft any of the gear.

Just seems odd to me.

Sam.SamFisher, out.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• suschunga
    485 posts

Like System Corruption, Yaahl gear only drops in the DZ, and rarely at that. The named mask can drop in named item caches, and you can get Yaahl gear from conflict caches. It also occasionally shows up for sale at the DZ vendors, but you need DZ resources to buy there.

• Sam.SamFisher
    Original poster 114 posts

@suschunga

Ah! That answers the question. Thank you. I had mistakenly thought that Ubisoft put the Name-Branded gear of the DZ into the open world once NYC DLC was activated. I thought I had read that but it may have been just wishful thinking. 😁
    Thanks again.

Sam.SamFisher, out.

• cidered74
    1 posts

I have seen (non-named) Yaahl gear at the Clan vendor occasionally, but it's rare. Never seen it at any other vendors though (apart fom DZ vendors which require DZ credits)

• Imagine_Brata
    736 posts

u can craft yaahl mask ,chest, holster replika

• WalkinTarget1
    39 posts

@imagine_brata But only if you have the mats from crushing Yaahl gear to craft new pieces. Important to note that fact in the context of this discussion.

• Imagine_Brata
    736 posts

@walkintarget1 The easiest way is to buy lots when they are sold at vendor in the white house. and then destruct

• N3mB0t
    1125 posts

@imagine_brata

yaahl is only sold in the dz vendors , and DZ credits are rare and not easy to get in a way you can buy lots of gear at a vendor , you cant even hold more than 300 credits if im not mistaken , hardly enough to buy 2 items at a dz vendor at once before you have to go farm for more 1 by 1 in the dz , and that if you arent ganked in the meanwhile.

the brand set sucks anyway , it was only worth it to complete HAZ pro builds , and this days you dont even need it anymore as you can get to 100% with other gear.

• Imagine_Brata
    736 posts

@n3mb0t and in the white house sometimes

• N3mB0t
    1125 posts

@imagine_brata

ahh ok , i dont really search for the brand and probably didnt noticed but i believe you.

Suggested Topics