ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• trufflepig
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi I’m experiencing online service error codes in AC Valhalla ever since I upgraded my game from Xbox one to series x. I cannot access ingame store or complete any contracts with Reda or purchase in Reda’s store at Ravensthorpe? The first code I was getting Was 0x700000004 then 0x70001b02 now 0x70000142? All resulting a frustrating message online service error?
    Please help this is very frustrating and spoil my game play?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• trufflepig
    Original poster 3 posts

Assassins Creed Valhalla Xbox series x
    Hi every time I go to visit Reda in Ravensthorpe to buy goods or get a contract it comes up with online service error [0x00000004] 
    So I’m unable to complete any challenges it also comes up with the same error code when I try to visit the in game store or similar error ending in 27 ?
    I originally purchased and played on Xbox one but have reinstalled it on my series x , it initially failed to upload my season pass dlc but after some full shutdowns and deleted saves I’ve remedied that it not having full access to gameplay is very frustrating.
    Hope to hear from you soon 
    Regards [redacted]

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@trufflepig Hi there! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this connection error code when trying to access Reda's shop. Our team is aware of reports of this and are investigating this. I recommend checking out the News and Announcements section for patch notes as they come out for more updates about this! My apologies for the frustration this has caused in the meantime, however I appreciate your patience!

Official Response
  • trufflepig
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubisushivamp
    thank you for your response I’m still getting online service errors still preventing me for visiting Reda’s store , getting contracts or accessing in store content . The codes are charging though 0x70000142 & 0x70001b02.
    I only have access to one broadband but it’s split I have been gaming in 5ghz with no other problems but I connected to 2.4ghz again the same issues persist but now the error code reads 0x20000005?
    any other suggestions
    regards Tracey

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@trufflepig I am sorry to hear that the error remains. I also apologize for the delayed reply! I recommend checking out the accounts that are linked to your Ubisoft account and unlink any that you no longer use to test if that helps. This guide will help you with this!

Along with this, as a test, please try to unlink and the relink your Xbox from Ubisoft to test if that resolves the error for you. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics