ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WrecK3rr
    374 posts

@tcarlisle2012

I really hope they let you help figure out the cause at least,
    which they keep saying they are "Investigating" for years if not more.

• N3mB0t
    1138 posts

@wreck3rr

unfortunately i also believe its a cost /benefit thing that is holding the fix back and not their ignorance on what is happening .

look at yannick plea to the players for playing as much as they could in the launch of season 9 , look at the new community manager tweet that said fixes were coming in TU 16 , given the game does good in this relaunch to warrant it i believe.

• echolecter
    354 posts
    unfortunately i also believe its a cost /benefit thing that is holding the fix back and not their ignorance on what is happening .

If UbiSoft really believes that cutting costs by not fixing issues is the way to go they are so wrong. Their reputation damages far exeeds the cost of fixing existing (major) bugs. Either they really don't care about issues that plague their games or they simply don't have the knowledge how to fix any of them. There once was a time when the game was rock solid, then they started adding new stuff and it broke everything.

This game was sold as Game-As-A-Service for years to come (really?), well that didn't work out so well. The main problem is their back-end that doesn't work properly and renders this game in particular useless since the actual progress runs on server not on the clients.

Suggested Topics