ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• chacachaca88
    Original poster 49 posts

Will these numbers ever become available to the players at any point or is it highly classified? I would like to know how this game does on a weekly basis in PvE and PvP so the community can have a better idea for some player feedback that could be helpful going forward. If no one is playing PvE or certain things in PvE, then perhaps we could drop it or suggest things or reasons why we don't like it? You know, constructive criticism. Same goes for PvP as well. If there is a small number of PvP going on but the balancing has greater effects for players in PvE that use shields that are hit with disorient in Legendary missions, Countdown and so on are greater than say the number of players in the DZ, perhaps the devs can look at removing that change from the PvE end. But how can the player base be part of a constructive feedback system if we have to speculate? I don't play many games like Div 2 and actually don't think there is another like this out there. Would be great to see this franchise cruise to a new Division 3.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    365 posts

@chacachaca88 Someone a few weeks ago claimed that there's around the same number of players actively playing after the update since it's launch. He claimed he was able to mine these numbers, but couldn't post them, so who really knows. At least on PC for me, I have noticed more players in the Open World, DZs and Conflict. I can go into any DZ at almost anytime and run into crowds of players and manhunt targets.

As for Division 3, Ubisoft has already mentioned they have no plans for a Division 3.
    I think releasing a Division 3 would be a terrible idea in comparison to building and updating Division 2.
    Division 2 is a great foundation for expansion and future content.

Suggested Topics