ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Randelia
    Original poster 431 posts

(PC) Today I bought Dawn of Ragnarok from UbisoftConnect, and it came with the Twilight pack. That's absolutely awesome .... just the Twilight pack does not appear in the Owned section of the store.

I checked the Owned section and neither the equipment, nor the companions are listed there. The store also shows the Twilight Pack as 0 owned. Does that mean I will lose it if something happens to my save? How do I get the equipment / companions to register as owned?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SidSixT
    115 posts

I have the same issue. The Twilight Bracers are available in Reda's shop today. At least that is marked as owned.

• Randelia

I dared and tried with earlier saves: the twilight set will get added each time right after the notices that DLCs are available. It gets added with all the other stuff from the store that I bought.

At least the game seems to know I own it even though it does not show in the Owned section.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3264 posts

Hey,

Thanks for reporting that it's not showing in the owned section. I'll let the game team know in case they want to change this but I'm glad you've got the items at least.

Official Response
  • Randelia

@ubi-froggard

Thank you much for responding. I am just concerned the item will disappear from the list of stuff the game knows without being added to the owned section. Saves do get corrupted. Other bugs might have an influence on the stuff the game "knows" about what I should have additional to the owned section.

• Ubi-Froggard

@randelia No worries 🙂 Does it show that the Twilight Pack is available to buy for you? If so, this has actually already been reported, so just want to see if it's the same thing.

Official Response
  • Randelia

@ubi-froggard Oh yes. When I go to the store, the Twilight Set is listed at full price.

And it says I own 0 out of [don't remember the amount of pieces].

According to the store I own NONE of it!

Sorry I edited my post above without seeing that you already answered. Here is what I added to the post:

Here's what I mean:

weapons / armors you acquire by looting them get added to the save. If you load earlier saves, they won't get automatically added. Just the stuff you bought in the store or at Reda's shop will. Those things get added to your Owned section in the store where you can check what you have purchased and what you haven't.

Means: regular stuff is driven by info stored in your save, stuff that gets added automatically by the game is driven by info stored in the Owned section.

special Mounts and gear added by DLCs are added once you start the DLC spoiler

But the Twilight set got added though right after purchasing the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC. I haven't started it yet. And you can buy it from the Helix store, and sometimes pieces from it might be available in Reda's shop. The twilight set you get from Dawn of Ragnarok though is not driven by your save, not by the start of a DLC, and not by the Owned section.

If I at a later time where the Twilight set is no longer part of purchasing Dawn of Ragnarok start a new playthrough I will highly likely NOT get the twilight set even though it was part of my purchase!

• Ubi-Froggard

Thanks for confirming that @randelia. It sounds like it's the same issue we already reported then.

I wouldn't worry about losing the content, as we can see everything you own with the version of the game you bought, so it is applied to your account. It's just a display issue why it doesn't show as owned in-game.

Official Response
  • Randelia

@ubi-froggard

awesome. Thank you very much responding and for your help! 🙂

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@randelia Of course! We appreciate your kindness during this and your patience.

Official Response

Suggested Topics