ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] Unable to open cell door with key in Anderitum Raven Challenge when the key is stolen | POST HERE

9 Likes/159 Replies/7271 Views
    A Former User
    0 posts
    @sym73 I tried this solution on PC but it doesn't work for me, in the first test I murdered Goliath, took the prisoner and carried out until the end of the test without opening any chest, In the end of mission report I chose "repeat challenge" (without exiting or do nothing else), but when I repeat the test and steal the key, it doesn't open the door.

Really, i’m sorry mate, but i have ps4 and it worked (such a surprise!!!) for me… pc and ps5 needs other solutions 😞

• Kilian111099
    3 posts

cant open cage after stolen the key from the soldier

• Luckymaniac
    7 posts

@sym73 There's clearly something different with the PS4 version. Because on my side, opening all chest, stay undetected and finish the test only grant me with bronze max with 670 points.

• hdoosaw
    7 posts

لم تنجح 😞

• DaveM8686
    2 posts

@ubi-keo this absolutely doesn’t work. Assassinating the Goliath allows you to open the cell door, but nothing I do can let me do it while he’s alive.

• hona19850122
    2 posts

@ubi-keo
    It doesn't work on PS5. The assassination certainly unlocks it, but the key stolen from Goliath in the re-challenge did not. Please show me the solution on PS5.

• hona19850122
    2 posts

@ubi-keo
    It didn't work on PS5.
    The key obtained by assassination will open the door, but the key stolen by re-challenge will not open the door.
    Please tell me the solution in PS5.

• PunaBuds808
    2 posts

Same problem as others have stated, kill guy with key and it will open door, but if u take it then it will not work. I also tried the work around with no luck, I've even gone so far as to trying different variables accumulating to about 15 hours.... Idk...maybe we just gotta wait another month for another patch.

• vixenking
    1 posts

So the glitch where the key disappears off the guard looks like it’s been resolved only to be replaced with the lock to the prisoner not registering that you have the key and there still no way to get to the prisoner which means still can’t complete the challenge. Any clue as to when this will now be fixed?

• ggex2012
    2 posts

@ubi-keo Okay, so I have tried the method on (PS5) and this has not resolved the issue. Was stoked when I actually opened the cage for the first time after assassinating Goliath to get the key. However, at the end of the trial, on PS5, we do not get the option to "repeat challenge", our wording is to restart trial, which seems to reset everything. On the second playthrough going full stealth and opening chests, and stealing the key, the cage will not open and says we still need to find the key. Ubisoft, we should not have to attempt a workaround to get our gold medal. I have already waited a month for the this fix, which ended up not being a fix. How about you just remove the lock from the cage and just leave it open, as we really are just trying to pick up a corpse and carry it out anyway. At the end of the day, and after 220hrs of gameplay, and purchasing all of the DLC, could you please fix this challenge for those who are still supporting the franchise and other Ubisoft games, please!!!!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5291 posts

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the suggested workaround is not working for you. I have reported this to the development team and I will update this thread once I have an update.

@ggex2012 you are correct the option is 'Restart Trial' and not repeat challenge, I have amended my post, thanks for highlighting this.

Official Response
  • Haymanata
    2 posts

Hello,

Before patch 1.5.3 key was not respawning.

After patch 1.5.3 key is respawning, but only can be obtain after Goliath be assassinated, if you steal it when you go to a prisoner cannot open the cage.

So Anderitum Hideon Raven Challange cannot be complite on 100% if it is not from your first try.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @vixenking @Kilian111099 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, I can confirm that it is a known issue and it has been reported to the development team.

I have merged your post with a thread we have created for this particular issue.

There is also a workaround you could try within this thread to see if that helps, however some other players have confirmed the workaround did not work for them.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi @haymanata @mojo1410 @Aurorafy I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, I can confirm it is a known issue that is being investigated.

I have merged your post with this thread we have created for this issue.

There is also a workaround that has been suggested that you could try within this thread, however some players have confirmed it did not work for them.

Official Response
  • la.tempete
    7 posts

On PS5. Tried the workaround. Like everyone else on PS5, it didn't work at all. Big surprise! So, are all the PS5 players going to have to [censored] around with various nonsensical combinations of our own in the hopes of doing your job for you? Or are we going to have to wait for another month, minimum, for you to ACTUALLY patch this bug and TEST YOUR PATCH before releasing it and telling everyone it's fixed???

This is the most ludicrous game dev incompetence I've ever experienced. Actually, this whole game has been so and I'm just hateplaying it at this point to get my full completion. I can NOT believe how half-[censored], sloppy, and bugged this game still is after so long! It does not deserve to have AC in it's title. You're a AAA dev, ffs, and AC is your flagship game. You should be embarrassed and ashamed and everyone who was and still is responsible for any and all aspects of Valhalla should be fired and replaced with a team that actually gives a [censored] and knows what they're doing. If you think I'm going to be giving you an endless stream of $$$ for a live service AC after this, you're even more incompetent than I thought.

• LordLima
    2 posts

It's really sad! Frustrating... You guys need to test the update before to release. I have the PS5 version... I can assassinate the goliath and open the cell door but If I just steal the key, I can't open the door. I tried the solution too but it doesn't work for me too. UBISOFT, ANOTHER MONTH TO UPDATE A FIX FOR THIS NONSENSE BUG? SERIOUSLY?

• Squintygull5062
    1 posts

@ubi-keo This workaround did not work for me on Xbox Series X. I ran the trial, the only enemy I killed was the goliath to get the key, and escaped with the prisoner undetected. I completed the trial, without opening any chests, and immediately restarted the trial. This time I successfully stole the key, but the cage still showed up as a locked door.

• hdoosaw
    7 posts

لقد جربت هذا الحل ولكنه لا يعمل بالنسبة لي

• Poulimenos
    2 posts

You fix bug no key but i can't unlock the prisoner, because the key not working.
    when i go to prisoner and press unlock say find the key.
    I can't continue without this.

• gangelymutant
    1 posts

Endless frustration with this challenge; patch finally leads to key spawning although after looting said key, it does not recognise that I have done so and cannot unlock the cage meaning challenge cannot be completed for gold.

and now the long wait for another patch to possibly resolve this problem after weeks on end of waiting.

Suggested Topics