ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] Unable to open cell door with key in Anderitum Raven Challenge when the key is stolen | POST HERE

9 Likes/159 Replies/7289 Views
    grau1182
    13 posts

I have the same problem with key in 1.5.3 too

I am in Playstation 5 and ps5 version (my disk is ps4)

• Majere326
    26 posts

What I wouldn't have given for this to work for me lol.

• grau1182
    13 posts

I read the comments and i tried the method, kill Goliath get the key and then repeat but i didn't work to me.

• xxLiorLionxx
    2 posts

Same issue here...unbelievable! I was so excited to finally progress these trials and there is now a new issue. I don't feel like completing this challenge without getting the gold medal. Please fix this as fast as you can, truly a shame.

• Littleweasel01
    78 posts

on the xbox series x i could get get the walkaround to work either, is seems like all of the challenges have some kind of bug wether it be this key not respawning in this case, enemies jumping out side the map, seeing you through walls, or clipping waist high into the ground so you can not hit their weakpoint. the challenges are complete garbage and if there was not an achivement for getting gold in them i would bet 95% of the players would not have even wasted there time with them to even get a bronze. kind like the river raids they both suck and are a waste of time as there are not enjoyable in any sense.

• Whumeister
    3 posts

Same issue for me. It’s laughable.
    Any update on a patch for your patch?!!

• nicface1
    1 posts

Same issue for me, steal the key, doesn't open the door. How on earth do you release a "fix" that clearly still doesn't make the challenge work as it's supposed to?? Did nobody test it??

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hello, everyone! My apologies that you are all encountering being unable to open the cell door with the key. This has been reported to our team and they are currently investigating! I appreciate everyone's patience during the investigation.

Official Response
  • Gamer0364
    1 posts

Same for me in XBSX. I've tried the workaround posted in this thread and still no joy, still says I need the key.

• shiggity-whuh55
    1 posts

@ubi-keo if I assassinate the Destroyer, I do get the key and can open the prison to free the prisoner. However, the 2nd round (work around for the gold medal) where I am supposed to run it normally doesn't work. I even tried just stealing the key to free the prisoner first and then go get the chests before carrying the prisoner outside and that didn't work.

• FeaturedRogue98
    1 posts

I’m playing the mastery challenge in anderitum hideout and i grab the key from the big guy then get to the cage and it tells me to find the key I’ve tried resetting the game and closing out the game I still get the same issues
    WHY UBISOFT VAHALLA HAS BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND STILL THEIR ARE STUPID BUGS.
    GET YOUR [censored] TOGETHER BEFORE PUTTING OUT ANOTHER ASSASSIN CREED GAME

• Thecore83
    2 posts

yea got the same problem can open key even that i steal it

• jasonjones2008
    1 posts

Im having the same issue on PS5. I have updated the game eager to get this last gold medal on these challanges and i can grab the key and not open the door ? I have tried the method above and that still does not work. Hope it gets sorted soon !

• M_Destroyer300
    3 posts

@ubi-keo the workaround was unsuccessful. Still having the the same issue with the key not unlocking the cell door without assassinating the Goliath.

• M_Destroyer300
    3 posts

@ubi-keo the workaround was unsuccessful. The cell door does not unlock if the key is stolen, only if you assassinate the Goliath and take the key will the cell door unlock.

• AlexAetM
    12 posts

I have the same problem. The key does not open the cage.

• morkus99
    1 posts

@ubi-keo Just tried this and unfortunately, this is not working for me (on XBOX)

• Haymanata
    2 posts

@ubi-keo

Stop saying is known issue. Fix it once and for all. 2 patch was release only to solve one problem and problem is still persist. Is this game beta test to behieve and release patches without be checked first.

• Dagraenion
    1 posts

Same issue here. I can steal the key, but when opening the cage, it prompts me for the key. When will this issue be resolved?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5332 posts

Hi Vikings!

The development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no information on when the update will be released.

I can understand your frustration and I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.

As soon as we have more information for you we will update this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics