ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Unable to open cell door with key in Anderitum Raven Challenge when the key is stolen | POST HERE

9 Likes/158 Replies/7147 Views
    Littleweasel01
    75 posts

same c rap for me, i noticed that when i steal the key it does not show that i have gotten it in the upper right coner of the screen like it does when you collect other items. so big deal we can now steal it but still do not get it.
    don't the dev ever test bugs they were trying to fix to make sure they actually work like they are suppose to?
    i'm guess they just went into the level seen that the key was there and said ok it's fixed and did not even bother to see if it actually was fixed.
    i'm guessing this is going to be a 2 month wait for it to hopefully get fixed in the next patch, all because they did not test it before saying it was fixed.

• mojo1410
    3 posts

Hi
    The trial of the raven mastery challenge in Anderitum hideout has not been resolved properly. The issue at first was the key from the guard would not show. In the update, the key does show and am able to steal it however it does NOT open the lock in which the prisoner is held!! Please fix!

• mojo1410
    3 posts

Hi
    The trial of the raven mastery challenge in Anderitum hideout has not been resolved properly. The issue at first was the key from the guard would not show. In the update, the key does show and am able to steal it however it does NOT open the lock in which the prisoner is held!! Please fix!

• Aurorafy
    1 posts

@mojo1410 same for me it’s extremely disappointing because It’s my last trial and I’ve already had to report it once 🙄

• MysTEscapeZ3
    2 posts

Can steal the key now, but it doesn’t unlock the cage. Have tried 4 times with the same result. I am ok with taking a silver on this mission so I can finish the mastery challenges finally as long as it gets fixed so I can go back and get gold later.

• MasterKhalid 0
    1 posts

Yeah, stole the key, can't open the cell.

• Luckymaniac
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Same thing here, the key now spawn but impossible to use it... The game think we don't have it.

It is serious ? Did the patch are even be tested ? Now what ? We will have to wait a whole month again ?

• Luckymaniac
    7 posts

@ubi-keo Now what ?? We will have to wait again a full month for the next damn patch because you can't even test them ? It's complete nonsense... I will cheat my way through since you can't do your job...

• Majere326
    26 posts

lol from the thread about the last issue here...I'm one of these lucky buggers that is having this issue. Imagine my surprise to see this fixed just to get to the door and have it say "haha nah you didn't steal the key silly viking girl." -_- *insert surprise pikachu face here*

• animus_addict
    1 posts

First of all, I was extremely disappointed when the "patch" didn't work. This company now needs patches for their patches. [censored]?? I can't believe how ignorant this development team really is. It's downright comical at this point. They want to keep pushing out all this extra content and DLC, wanting to keep players engaged with Valhalla, yet after already taking our money - all the content that they've put out is bugged out of its mind. Simple stupid [censored] that should be quality checked prior to implementation. What, is half-[censored] "fixing" bugs the only way for them to keep their jobs?? So they always have something to do so they never fix it all the way?? This is blatant disrespect for the gaming community/players. Unreal.

• luccifer98
    3 posts

supposedly the update fixed the bug in this area, but i update and although the key appears it still doesn't open the door. Fix this soon i can't advance the story because of this

• driver-_-fan95
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I am facing the same problem on PS5. Please fix this problem quickly not after a month 😐😕

• Prior1990
    1 posts

@mojo1410 I am having the same issue!

• A Former User
    0 posts

How to resolve after patch 1.5.3:
    1-run a firts trial killing Goliath (in automatic key is stolen by Eivor’s talent ability) then open the door and escape with prisoner (IMPORTANT : do not steal any treasure, but you can kill every mobster you want)
    Just finish trial escaping with prisoner.
    2-run a second and final trial, respecting every highlight expected, and you FINALLY get gold.
    Working on me today 29/06/2022 09:18 a.m.
    …now Ubisoft you can suck and delete my account and history, after 16years and this bug, I DON’T MIND…
    my wishes and best regards

• A Former User
    0 posts

How to resolve after patch 1.5.3:
    1-run a firts trial killing Goliath (in automatic key is stolen by Eivor’s talent ability) then open the door and escape with prisoner (IMPORTANT : do not steal any treasure, but you can kill every mobster you want) 
    Just finish trial escaping with prisoner. 
    2-run a second and final trial, respecting every highlight expected, and you FINALLY get gold.
    Working on me today 29/06/2022 09:18 a.m.
    …now Ubisoft you can suck and delete my account and history, after 16years and this bug, I DON’T MIND…
    my wishes and best regards

• ggex2012
    2 posts

@mojo1410 Yep, key is showing up but will not unlock cage. Same problem for me as well. Cannot continue mastery challenge. 100% unobtainable again. Please Ubisoft, can you fix this properly?

• weirdo39
    4 posts

@mojo1410 can confirm. I'm facing the same issue after ONE WHOLE MONTH this issue has still not been resolved. This is proof that Ubisoft does not test the patches properly and the support for issues is just problematic.

• weirdo39
    4 posts

@sym73 can you please explain how you got gold since you need to do everything in one run?

• weirdo39
    4 posts

This is COMPLETELY unacceptable. You can't be serious. Deploy a hotfix for this, we have waited a whole month for this patch.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@sym73 can you please explain how you got gold since you need to do everything in one run?

…it’s not so difficult…as i wrote:
    1-run a first trial ensure to killing Goliath and stolen key in automatic, and escape with prisoner (don’t syeal any treasure)
    2-at the menu of end mission choose “restart trial”
    3-run a second trial, opening all chest, stealing Goliath’s key, no killing and stealth, and escape with prisoner
    4-gold achieved

Suggested Topics