ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Unable to open cell door with key in Anderitum Raven Challenge when the key is stolen | POST HERE

9 Likes/158 Replies/7147 Views
    TemplarErebus
    1 posts

You guys fixed the missing key from the big guy in the Andertium Hideout of the Mastery Challenge, but you cannot get the key off him without killing him. This removes the non-lethal score and thus doesn't allow you to get full gold medal in the Mastery Challenge.

• hdoosaw
    7 posts

@ubi-keo It is a simple matter that does not need to wait and will not exceed a megabyte. Why are you waiting for the next update, it's annoying

• guest-VndeYI9q
    1 posts

@ubi-keo
    I have the same issue. I steal the key from the guard but when I go to open the cell, it says I still need the key.

• Eldaerenth
    4 posts

I was initially glad to see that the 1.5.3 patch restored the key to the Goliath. Too bad that it appears to be the wrong key as it doesn't open the door to the prisoner's cage. Oh well, here's to waiting two more months for the next patch. Cheers all.

• Eldaerenth
    4 posts

@stommped: Very likely the issue was found and reported, but the QC department was either shouted down or outright ignored. This happens far more often than people like to believe. Kind of stupid to pay a group of people to bug test something, and then ignore their findings because of arbitrary deadlines.

• Zaraideo1
    2 posts
    How to resolve after patch 1.5.3:
    1-run a firts trial killing Goliath (in automatic key is stolen by Eivor’s talent ability) then open the door and escape with prisoner (IMPORTANT : do not steal any treasure, but you can kill every mobster you want)
    Just finish trial escaping with prisoner.
    2-run a second and final trial, respecting every highlight expected, and you FINALLY get gold.
    Working on me today 29/06/2022 09:18 a.m.
    …now Ubisoft you can suck and delete my account and history, after 16years and this bug, I DON’T MIND…
    my wishes and best regards

It worked for me on PS4, now I have every gold medal, but the trophy won't show up.

• grau1182
    13 posts

@zaraideo1 a few of us have already tried that method but have not been successful
    In my i am playing in PS5 with ps4 disk

• LukeCormac
    3 posts
    How to resolve after patch 1.5.3:
    1-run a firts trial killing Goliath (in automatic key is stolen by Eivor’s talent ability) then open the door and escape with prisoner (IMPORTANT : do not steal any treasure, but you can kill every mobster you want)
    Just finish trial escaping with prisoner.
    2-run a second and final trial, respecting every highlight expected, and you FINALLY get gold.
    Working on me today 29/06/2022 09:18 a.m.
    …now Ubisoft you can suck and delete my account and history, after 16years and this bug, I DON’T MIND…
    my wishes and best regards

It worked for me on PS4, now I have every gold medal, but the trophy won't show up.

Estou com o mesmo problema e nada resolve, já consegui ouro em todos os outros desafios e só me falta esse que está bugado 😕

• grau1182
    13 posts

why is the thread marked as resolved if it is not true?

• azullFR
    2640 posts

@grau1182
    in fact it's a wrong "name", it should be : "this topic recieved minimum one response from Ubisoft"
    nobody at Ubisoft will consider the topic resolved seeing this green "thing"
    a topic that is officially considered as resolved will start with : "[RESOLVED]"
    🙂

• timmyblue00
    3 posts

They should give us all the gold on that one it is the last one I'm waiting for the key and done so we can get the gear

• FfredericC
    1 posts

Add another one to the list with this bug. The workaround did not work. Ps4 version on Ps5.

• timmyblue00
    3 posts

@max-attac they should just us all gold for the wait on this quest it my last one and still waiting for them to fix it

• timmyblue00
    3 posts

I can get the key but can not open the cell then should just all a gold medal for this event lol but that won't happen

• Josso_
    4 posts

Please, just fix this issue with a litthe patch, don't wait for the update to do it. Many people are quitting the game while you wait. As for me, I just would like to get the trophy and be at peace, this is the last challenge I need to complete

• Josso_
    4 posts

@templarerebus Guys! I'll replay here so that everyone can see it:
    First, you need to get the key by KILLING the goliath and auto-loot it. Then you finish the level but MUSN'T open any of the chests. You can kill as many enemies as you want (that is quite lieratory lol). When you finish the challeng DON'T exist but just restart the mission. In my playthrough I didn't even unlock the cage, I looted the key but the cage was already open. I don't know what to say, I'm just glad it's over... Gosh, I miss the Odin's Hideout Wolf Challenge.. and that was hell.
    I hope you'll manage to get your gold, happy gaming!

• Luckymaniac
    7 posts

@josso_ Almost everyone already tried this workaround and it didn't work for anybody, at least on PS5.

• S16Basti04
    1 posts

Also ich spiele es auf der PS4. Hab die Variante auch versucht. Vergebens. Hab mich dann dafür entschieden erst den Schlüssel zu stehlen und den Gefangen zu befreien. Bis dahin KEINE Truhen geöffnet. Wunderbar. Also den Typen mitgenommen und die Truhen erst auf dem Rückweg geplündert. Und siehe da: GOLD im "ersten" Versuch. 

• MrBlondeRD2019
    1 posts

@ubi-keo issue still persists. Waiting patiently… wonder if you guys even test your games.

• JLL77
    3 posts

Hi !
    this could be working, IF, you haven't done the event and stolen all the treasures before, wich is not what I did..... so no gold medal for me so far until they give an other fix...

Suggested Topics