ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Unable to open cell door with key in Anderitum Raven Challenge when the key is stolen | POST HERE

9 Likes/158 Replies/7147 Views
    swc1992
    19 posts

@Ubi-Keo I know the problem is still ongoing I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling still doesn't fix that you can seal the key but not unlock the cage, however if you kill the guard with the key you automatically loot it and it then can open the cage so maybe just removing the non lethal requirement it will fix it.

• guest-YfrY5kPg
    1 posts

This is absolutely atrocious. You put out a patch and it breaks another thing. I’m really wondering how your Dev and QA teams are set up. I just wasted my time doing this mastery challenge, only to get to the cage and not be able to open it, WHEN I HAVE THE KEY. Y’all gotta do better.

• CHN-Phoenix
    1 posts

"Fixed
    Andrew's hiding place Raven challenge: if the player has obtained the key before and starts the trial again without opening the cell door, he cannot search for the key from the destroyer."
    now we can search the key from the destroyer but still can't open the goddamn cell door!!!! the only way to get the key and successfully open the door is to kill him, but then you can only get a bronze medal

• xosilent
    2 posts

The key spawn seems to be fixed for the Anderitum raven trial however upon collecting the key and making it to the prisoner, the game tells me I need to find a key 🙃

• adragost
    2 posts

@CHN-Phoenix This also happen in PS5. They fixed that the kay didnt appear but now i cant open the cell door neither

• xosilent
    2 posts

@adragost I have that problem too

• Ubi-Verse
    Ubisoft Support Staff 930 posts

@CHN-Phoenix Hi and welcome to the forums 🙂 I have merged your post with our existing Mega-thread regarding this issue. This is currently being investigated by our development team and should be fixed with a coming update.

Official Response
  • xosilent
    1 posts

@Firito77 Thank you! This does work and I can now progress with the story.

• Ubi-Verse

@xosilent Hi there! I am glad to read that the workaround worked for you 🙂 Thanks for letting us know!

If there is anything else we can help with, please reach out 🙂

Official Response
  • Faruja
    2 posts

I haven't checked to see if anyone has posted this but on Series X the "workaround" isn't doing its job either

• alexm1668
    1 posts

I don't get this, we paid for this and it's not working, they say fixed and it's broke at another point. Most company that I worked at in IT would of let people go for this type of service. Does the upper structure know about this? Do we or should we start sending email to the COO/CEO? or maybe at the next stock call. Really not acceptable 😡

• thepeemonster
    1 posts

@swc1992 @ubi-Leo same thing, XB series X. Come on guys. I love this game. I told everyone about it, even now. But the bugs and glitches make it incredibly frustrating. Overall you all did a great job but not enough QA tests done on these patches sir!!!

• Ubi-Verse

Hey all 😊

Thank you for your continued feedback about this issue!

@Faruja Sorry to read that the workaround didn't work for you!

I can understand that this is frustrating. I can assure you that the development team is working on it and that this will be fixed in a future update.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2640 posts

@xosilent
    hello, just to be sure I understood correctly :

The key is working when you kill the guard, you can't just steal it. Now we can finish the trial but without the 'Remain non-lethal' task completed.
    • as you are saying
    This does work and I can now progress with the story.

does this mean that you could achieve the challenge for Silver Medal but not for Gold Medal ?

• SaxMan192011
    2 posts

@Ubi-Keo I can confirm this is till broken as of July 19. I have the latest patch on Ps4 version of the game playing on PS5. I can now complete the challenge but I can’t get gold since you are only able to get the key if you kill the guard. If you steal it, you can’t use it. Please don’t ask for a video as I don’t know how to do what you ask, and it’s not my job to play test your bugs. Please fix this, as I have spent a lot of time on these challenges to get all gold.

• LukeCormac
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LukeCormac
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • reedybea5t
    3 posts

@Ubi-Keo its been almost a month and I still have the same issue

• WolchJ
    1 posts

@Ubi-Keo

Is there any update? This seems like an extremely simple fix. Make the key available to steal and open the door. This code shouldn't take months to fix. This game is expensive and a total waste of money if it can't be completed.

• Jashieku_
    3 posts

Killing guard is the only way to open the door. After opening the door and restarting challenge I have occur that one of the chest was already opened (the third one out of four). I don't know why the chest stays opened after restart. So key is not an issue anymore. Can you fix it?

Suggested Topics