ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] Unable to open cell door with key in Anderitum Raven Challenge when the key is stolen | POST HERE

9 Likes/158 Replies/7150 Views
    ThePriNceAioN13
    1 posts

@sym73 it work for me… tkhs u 🙏🏼

• A Former User
    0 posts

@sym73 it work for me… tkhs u 🙏🏼

Well done, mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• DaveM8686
    2 posts

@mojo1410 same for me. This is a joke.

• weirdo39
    4 posts

@sym73 will try that thanks!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4692 posts

Hi @sym73 thanks for the workaround you suggested.

Could you please explain how you achieved a Gold medal as you have to complete all of the objectives in one run.

Does stealing the key on your second run work as intended? Did you also restart the challenge or did you quit it and start it again?

Official Response
  • mails333
    2 posts

@sym73 on ps5 not work(((( 8 tries - key not open the door

• Tmenik695
    3 posts

Same issue here, gold achievement is impossible

• A Former User
    0 posts

Yes, on my PS4:
    1-run a first trial, ensure to assassinate Goliath (in automatic stealing key) and without open any chest, open the door and escape with prisoner (you can assassinate everyone you want, important don’t open chest and complete the mission)
    2-in the end mission report choose “repeat challenge” (without exit or do anything else, just repeat trial)
    3-immediately run second trial, opening every treasure, and STEAL the key from Goliath, don’t assassinate anyone and stay stealth, open the door and escape with prisoner for a GOLD end trial
    Working on me today

• Ubi-Keo

@sym73 thanks for clarifying this.

I will inform the development team and post this as a workaround for other players to try in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi everyone,

As I previously advised this issue has been reported to the development team to investigate.

In the meantime @sym73 has kindly provided a workaround to obtain the Gold medal.

Could you please try the workaround and confirm if it works for you.

• Run a first trial, ensure to assassinate Goliath (in automatic stealing key) and without opening any chest, open the door and escape with prisoner (you can assassinate everyone you want it is just important not to open any chests and complete the mission)

• In the end mission report choose “Restart Trial” (without exiting or doing anything else, just repeat trial)

• Immediately run second trial, opening every treasure chest, and STEAL the key from Goliath as intended, don’t assassinate anyone and stay stealthy, opening the cell door should now work and you can escape with prisoner to obtain the Gold medal.
    Official Response
  • A Former User
    0 posts
    @sym73 on ps5 not work(((( 8 tries - key not open the door

Have you make every step without exit or do anything else!? Working on my PS4 after some tries (because opening some chest make already opened the chest in next runs)… kill Goliarh (i have an ability that in automatic collect drop to killed npcs) …open the door and escape with npc, until the end of the mission (beyond upper stairs)… at the end mission report, select “retry challenge” (do not exit or make other choices)… run immediately a final trial, respecting all the objectives expected (stealing the key from Goliath)… GOLD

• A Former User
    0 posts
    @sym73 will try that thanks!

Good Luck, mate 👍🏻 Thanks to you

• claclaclaclacla
    4 posts

@ubi-keo
    I tried this solution but it doesn't work for me

• claclaclaclacla
    4 posts

@ubi-keo I tried this solution but it doesn't work for me, are there any other solutions?

• claclaclaclacla
    4 posts

@ubi-keo I tried this solution but it doesn't work for me, are there any other solutions?

• claclaclaclacla
    4 posts

@sym73 I tried this solution on PC but it doesn't work for me, in the first test I murdered Goliath, took the prisoner and carried out until the end of the test without opening any chest, In the end of mission report I chose "repeat challenge" (without exiting or do nothing else), but when I repeat the test and steal the key, it doesn't open the door.

• Luckymaniac
    7 posts

@sym73 Doesn't work for me on PS5.

When you did it, did you already finish the challenge one time with a medal and you retried it or it was your first time finishing it ?

Edit : When you say "opening every treasure, and STEAL the key from Goliath" did you open every chest BEFORE stealing the key or it doesn't matter ?

• krillekanin
    4 posts

The workaround doesn't work for me either. I had a bronze medal already since before. I'm playing on a PC.

• A Former User
    0 posts
    @sym73 Doesn't work for me on PS5.

When you did it, did you already finish the challenge one time with a medal and you retried it or it was your first time finishing it ?

Edit : When you say "opening every treasure, and STEAL the key from Goliath" did you open every chest BEFORE stealing the key or it doesn't matter ?

I came from bronze medal since patch 1.5.2.
    I did it with patch 1.5.3 stealing the key in the first run and the door was still closed… so, angry i decided to retry the challenge, and in the 2nd run i killed Goliath -boom- surprised i was able to open the door!!! So I completed the mission, opening all the chests and earning silver!!! I started the third race, but a chest was already open and at the end of the mission I couldn't earn gold. Then I got out of the game.
    Subsequently, after a day I tried again, making a first race, killing Goliath and finishing the test ... I tried again the challenge and at the second race I managed to get gold !!!

• LuisKingX
    1 posts

@max-attac Same problem in my XSX version, I contact Ubisoftby their Twitter support account, and they give me this potencial solution:

a) Run a first trial, ensure to assassinate Goliath (in automatic stealing key) and without opening any chest, open the door and escape with prisoner (you can assassinate everyone you want it is just important not to open any chests and complete the mission)

b) In the end mission report choose “repeat challenge” (without exiting or doing anything else, just repeat trial)

c) Immediately run second trial, opening every treasure chest, and STEAL the key from Goliath as intended, don’t assassinate anyone and stay stealthy, opening the cell door should now work and you can escape with prisoner to obtain the Gold medal.

I've tried step by step but none positive result, It still locked...

- Ubi Elite

Suggested Topics