ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Doragung
    Original poster 2 posts

Dev has put 3-4 of new brand and gear set but stash still same what do you guys think? and also I think Mod should not share same stash space

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    947 posts

I think 300 is enough, if i needed more stash space i would just create another character to hold the surplus gear.

I do agree on mods not sharing the stash space though.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    737 posts

@oatiecrumble

I need to figure out how this works with another character.

Someone said a while ago that additional stash capacity is not that easy to implement but I am wondering that the new proficiency/expertise results into a huge additional data storage and processing for each player and gear pieces, guns, skills … equipped, backpack and storage. Therefore I assume additional storage capacity wouldn’t be a big issue to implement.

• Oatiecrumble
    947 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

All i do is create another character, take items from my main stash that is shared between all characters and keep it on my new one, I usually keep exotics/gear sets on him.

And on my main i keep all yellows weapons and gear.

I also buy the schematics for shared accounts from the vendor next to the crafting station so any expertise is carried over to all accounts.

Doing this i have never had a problem with the stash space we have in the game.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    737 posts

@oatiecrumble
    thank you!
    How to share stash between characters? Perhaps I can use my first one.

• Oatiecrumble
    947 posts

@gnarlyatol1793 Your welcome...

As long as the gear is in the main stash you can share to as many characters as you want.

So you can have: 1 x 300 (main stash) 4 x 150 (characters) = 900 total stash space.

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@doragung doesnt matter as they wont increase anyway, was said on last state of the game

• Noxious81
    1257 posts
    Dev has put 3-4 of new brand and gear set but stash still same what do you guys think? (...)

That's plenty of stash space for the good pieces you can't or do not want to store on your character at the moment.

If you allowed people to store 500 items, they'd just store 500 crappy items instead of 300. The real magic is to figure out which items are really worth being kept. (Instead of holding on to an item that only has one random attribute maxed out.)

• hyper---sniper
    230 posts

@doragung Only keep the good gear , i delete anything that is not fully loaded , and my stash is always full , even with 4 characters , yes the mods need their own space ..

• N3mB0t
    1239 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

the problem with aditional space isnt the number in itself , its the responsiveness of the menus that is at stake here , what they say is that the way the sistem is set up eveything is working at capacity regarding that same responsiveness , if they added more space for more items in the menus it would really start to feel laggy and unresponsive everytime you wnated to check on your stash or inventory and they dont want that .

and neither we if that is really the case.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@doragung 300 is more than enough. If you don't actively use the gear or weapons, get rid of them.

Not including exotics.

• SuspiciousPixel
    588 posts

@doragung 300 is enough.

• WrecK3rr
    459 posts

@doragung

300 is enough for me personally.

Specially now that the exotic component cap is increased.
    I have/can deconstruct those which were holding stash space.
    Also, I'm not a hoarder so I only keep the gear that I would actually use.
    Lastly, as @Oatiecrumble mentioned above, I use 3 characters as mules, so plenty of space there as well.

Suggested Topics