ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BILLYCLIE
    Original poster 2 posts

As stated above, all of my Trade Goods disappeared. I had selected sell all trinkets before this, but I had thought that trade goods didn’t sell with trinkets. Not sure how this happened, but I lost a lot of Trade Goods

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5332 posts
    Best Answer

Hi Vikings!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have confirmed that this issue wherein selling trinkets also sells trade goods should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.6.0! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch was deployed earlier today.

If you are still experiencing an issue where selling trinkets also sells your trade goods after installing the new update then please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen.
    • That you selling trinkets also sells your trade goods

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. The support article here can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.6.0 update. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi Vikings!

As we have received no reports of this issue since July 2022 we will now consider this issue resolved and lock this thread.

If you experience this issue then please create a new post and we will look into this further.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Best Answer

Hi Vikings!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have confirmed that this issue wherein selling trinkets also sells trade goods should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.6.0! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch was deployed earlier today.

If you are still experiencing an issue where selling trinkets also sells your trade goods after installing the new update then please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen.
    • That you selling trinkets also sells your trade goods

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. The support article here can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.6.0 update. 

Official Response
  • crowbait1999
    1 posts

Just raising my hand as one more person who has experienced this and lost all the trade goods I had farmed--probably multiple times before I noticed. Really hoping the fix will include rolling back those sales, though I recognize the save data may not have enough information to do that. 😕 Thanks!

p.s. I haven't read through all of the comments, but I do note sometimes all my trinket & trade good show up under the Trade heading, which is probably inverted from the problem when it accidentally sells the trade goods.  I'm sure by now y'all have isolated the bug anyway.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

@dtsandoval Hi and welcome to Discussions! As @azullFR has mentioned, Support is not privy to the information regarding upcoming patches/releases and what content is included until they are announced and released to the public. We know that a fix is coming for his in a future update, but we don't have an ETA. As soon as we find out, we will be sure to let everyone know. You can also check the patch notes posted in the News & Announcements forum as well. I understand the frustration caused and apologize that there isn't more we can do on our end. We'll just have to be patient and wait for the patch/update. Let me know if you have any other issues in the meantime though! We're happy to help.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2890 posts

@dtsandoval
    maybe, but really not sure, it will be fixed in the next update (maybe august 2 or 9) ?

Usually the Support team don't have much infos (or don't have the right to talk) about the content of the update until it is officially announced under hierarchy (that's where the main problem is) control

I'm not confident in the way Ubisoft will handle bugs and fixes after this update ... (the 5-6 weeks updates cycle will be over, not knowing how they will manage the next ones...)

• dtsandoval
    1 posts

Support last replied July 18. It is now July 28 and it is still happening. Where's the update? It only started happening to me recently. Probably July 26 or 27. Happening on PS4. Thanks.

• Ubi-Verse
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1294 posts

@sherisey Hi there and welcome to the forums 😊

Thank you for sharing that video with us!

Our development team is already working on resolving this issue, and it should be fixed in a future update.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • sherisey
    1 posts

@Ubi-Keo

My link to trade goes being sold when selling all trinkets.

• Randelia
    431 posts

Great news for all who have DoR: the special DoR items are not gone if you do "Sell all trinkets". They do appear in the list of items you can sell in the store, but they fortunately stay in your inventory.

That is awesome news because I was worried they were gone after accidentally pressing the Sell all trinkets button.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2303 posts

@LordSalochin the Sacred Orbs are trinkets, if they weren't selling with a "trade all" before then something's wrong there

• LordSalochin
    1 posts

FYI, I'm seeing this too. I didn't realize it was an issue for about 15 hours of game play, so I can't reload from a previous save. I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I also lost all my Sacred Orbs. I had 150+ and now they are all gone. This doesn't include all the fish I had been gathering for deliveries. I'm guessing there's no way to get this back at this point. This is really bad programming and doesn't give confidence to purchase Dawn of Ragnarok.

• Difrye
    1 posts

@ubi-keo this happened to me too. I sincerely hope you will fix this issue ASAP and restore all wrongfully sold trade goods.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2303 posts

@risenphoenix216 that sounds weird; you get a fish or whatever and, before doing anything, you go to the annoying brat and you don't have the fish?

• risenphoenix216
    2 posts

@risenphoenix216 Xbox btw

• risenphoenix216
    2 posts

Having the 1/0 issue. Even if I hunt/fish and immediately head to the hunting /fishing hut first to trade in, I still only see 1/0 for my trade good inventory items. It's also 1/0 if I go into the shop. It is a recent occurrence for me in gameplay - I only recently got the fishing rod and haven't been able to turn a single fish in at ravensthorpe. I was making good progress in the hunting deliveries prior.

• TheNorfolkian
    1925 posts

@billyclie Kudos on reporting this bug first. Were you able to load from an earlier save to get back the lost trade goods?

• SpirantCrayon22
    2303 posts

@longjohn119

I tested it. I went to Skye, killed a hare and got a hare's foot. At the trader I had some trinkets and that foot. I did a "sell all" and after that the trinkets had gone and the hare's foot counter, while still there, changed from "1/1" to "1/0" (first is the number you want to sell, second is the number in the inventory). I exited the shop menu. I went back in and there were no trinkets or hare's feet (that is, no boxes there at all, even with a "1/0" counter) and there are none of those in her inventory. Perhaps you misinterpreted what you were seeing?

• SpirantCrayon22
    2303 posts

@longjohn119 I did read the description - chill out mate. The video shows a counter for wolf claws, there are zero wolf claws in the inventory in that video, thus my comment, I supposed you might be misinterpreting things. I haven't tested it yet.

• longjohn119
    1340 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Not on the Isle of Skye it doesn't disappear ..... It stayed in my inventory and was still there when I got back to Raventhorpe. The reason I don't have any video of that is because I shut down the recording when I get back and then do things like turn in goods at the Hunter Shack, sell at the Trader shack, upgrade the settlement and upgrade weapons and all the other things that are pointless to record. On the Isle of Skye it works like it used to everywhere else and as far as I can tell it's the only place where it still works right. Read the description

However the Isle of Skye has a bug where I lost half my arrows when I arrived and then lost half my arrows when I left. The only reason I went to the Trader there was because I needed to replace all the arrows that were lost otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered and would have just waited until I got back to Raventhorpe

Suggested Topics