ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bell_Sheep01
    Original poster 4 posts

@UbisoftSupport @UbisoftConnect I have a game suggestion, I’ve been seeing the old far cry 4 E3 demo videos and I was just wondering. It would be cool if you released a game called Far Cry 4 E3 Edition where you can play that demo build. Let me know your thoughts on this
    Thx😊

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Steve64b
    174 posts

@bell_sheep01 Yeah, the Far Cry modders community is also quite interested in uncovering older Far Cry builds, to see which feature(s) can be ported back into the retail game.

With Dunia being phased out (https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/vd1wou/the_dunia_engine_used_for_the_far_cry_franchise/) , it would be really cool if Ubisoft could throw the modding community a bone, in the form of their (old) Dunia projects and documentation. Then, the Far Cry games would become community-supported and exciting for more years to come! 🙂

But that probably isn't going to happen.

• Bell_Sheep01
    Original poster 4 posts

@steve64b i wish the golden path mod had the “Old bell tower music when you jump off the zipline” the soundtrack is Welcome To kyrat but it’s a little different

• Steve64b
    174 posts

@bell_sheep01 Do you have a link for that, like a video or something? Perhaps someone can still mod it in, if it's still in the game files.

• Bell_Sheep01
    Original poster 4 posts

@steve64b Yes i do

here is the video:

SKIP TO 32:43 also you can probably mod more lol

• Bell_Sheep01
    Original poster 4 posts

@steve64b also in the golden path mod [https://gpm.fcmodding.com/: (https://gpm.fcmodding.com/)] i wish they had the old loading screen music with this [picture] and the main menu it’s basically the elephant flipped to the right side.

Suggested Topics