ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Maliarto
    Original poster 25 posts

Had to stop playing the game since that update that caused the crashes to happen all the time. Was fine before that.

How is it now? People are saying the load times aren't long anymore. But has the crashing itself reduced? eg: Freezing. Black screen. etc.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WrecK3rr
    458 posts

@maliarto Yes, slow loading/start ups have been fixed but not the crashes. Still being "Investigated".

• Maliarto
    Original poster 25 posts

@wreck3rr I'll try playing and see how it goes then. I'll give it a few goes and post results.

• Imagine_Brata
    879 posts

I do not know, because I almost never have crashes on my PC

• Maliarto
    Original poster 25 posts

Good news. No more crashes so far. Whatever Ubisoft did to make it worse seems to have been undone.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    733 posts

@maliarto

I play on Xbox one x and had all kind of crashes after the release of TU15. These additional crashes are gone, the old remain. Not playing since 2 weeks. No clue what happened since then.

• Ywap
    62 posts

It's crashing more than ever for me and everyone i'm playing with. Sadly there hasn't been an improvement in this area for most people it seems ☹

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts

Reduced?
    No
    Eliminated?
    No

I think that Dev who said the fixes would be in TU16 and received some backlash from content creators because of it was right considering Massive have no idea what the cause is since it started in TU15 with the introduction of Crashdown and the fact that PTS was crashing and causing DELTAS.

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

On XBOX!
    NO
    Increased, four crashes on Countdown, loot dropped including three exotics!
    did not have time enough to pick it up!

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

No! My situation is weird, at the start of my session I get a few hard freezes and have to task manager out, then the problem seems to go away for the rest of the day. I do however get deltas thrown in on the odd day. This dev team has b*ggered things up royally and sounds like they need help.

• Oatiecrumble
    943 posts

P.C Servers:

Console Servers:

🤗

• blueray789
    20 posts

For me, it has still crashed, but its less often.

1. (in game setting) use Dx11
    2. (in game setting) Turn off vSync
    3. (in game setting) Fixed frame rate of 60
    4. (in game setting) Lower Resolution and graphics settings
    5. Disable Uplay Overlay
    6. In Task Manager > click Details tab > Right click over EasyAntiCheat.exe > select Set Affinity > only have one CPU ticked (e.g. CPU 0) > click OK

• Maliarto
    Original poster 25 posts

@blueray789 I'm on ultra graphics myself. And keep discord and steam open as well as other website chat aps.

... I need to keep contact with people ok. Hush. But yea, it's good to see these apps don't cause crashes on my end.

• V4MPiR1
    353 posts

@oatiecrumble
    Ubisoft Servers:

Suggested Topics