ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DZ2pvpBS
    Original poster 2 posts

When i bought this game a few year's ago i loved it..As a solo player..With the last update it is for team play only ...It Become more and more a team play game..If you want to compete in DZ etc//You need to play countdown 24/7.rofl..SP players please dont buy this game ..It is for streamer's only and people that l00k good on YouTube..And Twitch etc etc..For SP player's this game suck more and more ..Yeah yeah..tell me i am n00b etc etc ...rofl.I dont give a [censored]..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    609 posts

DZ = kindergarten pvp and is nothing for real Division 2 players

• F.i.x.e.r
    87 posts

@dz2pvpbs While I agree the last update (TU15) is basically a team player update, as a non clan/coop player I must admit that countdown is a lot of fun and disagree that it is only for streamers etc. I have been using matchmaking for years when I get bored with solo play and have fun doing it for 99% of the time, a game for everyone IMHO.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@dz2pvpbs

you can still play all content solo that you played solo before the new content.

the only issue I see is PvP because of Expertise. For PvE you can basically ignore the new content completely and continue playing as before, as I do

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@imagine_brata

Hi, reanimated again? 😊

„DZ = kindergarten pvp“
    ?, why?

„and is nothing for real Division 2 players“
    😊, what is a real D2 player? A farmer? A SHD number fetishist? A build fetishist? Someone with Expertise level 20 😊

• Imagine_Brata
    609 posts
    DZ = kindergarten pvp“?, why?„and is nothing for real Division 2 players“, what is a real D2 player? A farmer? A SHD number fetishist? A build fetishist? Someone with Expertise level 20

real pvp players play Insurgency Sandstorm like me . no lame chicken skills and shield there

• Imagine_Brata
    609 posts
    Expertise level 20

is only for those who want everything to be story mode

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@imagine_brata

„real pvp players ... no lame skills and shield there“

ok, I agree to that

And what is a real D2 player? 😊

• Imagine_Brata
    609 posts
    And what is a real D2 player?

real players would never use a single skill in DZ, only chickens use it

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@imagine_brata

„Expertise is only for those who want everything to be story mode“

I am negative about Expertise as well but basically everything around builds, best combination of gear pieces, best guns, best attributes, best talents, best mods, everything optimized, filled SHD watch, CHC 60%, best specialization and filled skill tree makes the game easier. That’s the core PvE incentive scheme in PvE endgame. It’s all about becoming stronger, Expertise is simply an additional instrument for this.

All these discussions like is DtTooC better than this, is Famas the best AR, is heartbreaker better then striker or yellow dps … are about becoming stronger.

But I assume Expertise has not been developed to make the content easier as main target, it has been developed for the farmers that they have something to do again.

• Oatiecrumble
    637 posts

DZ is not really a solo place to go so you might aswell exclude that, Countdown is a FREE added mode to the rest of the game.....note the word FREE.

How the hell can your title say "Don't buy this game as a solo player" is way beyond me, it's probably the best solo game out there.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@oatiecrumble

I went into the DZs solo often, stopped going there when several guys with Expertise 15+ melted me.

I think the only people despising the darkzones and begging for a bigger one as in D1 are the farmers. I think the darkzones are great places when accepting that builds and skills affecting PvP as well.

• hyper---sniper
    106 posts

@dz2pvpbs The division games have been the best bang for buck out there , I would do it all over again , But i know what you mean , they are killing this game . and have been slowly killing of single players and pve.

They want team play so they can try to balance it , but use balance as an excuse to nerf the player to keep them playing , the game is smoke and mirrors , donkey chasing the carrot .

Build up and start again on and on.. most of it has been fun , but the nerfs to loot has made it worthless , farming is almost dead , the loot is nerfed to death , and more so with this update . May as well go play C.O.D .

• Traumahawk
    89 posts

This is not a childish post, at all.

• Viking_Jarl
    98 posts

@gnarlyatol1793
    No SHD level 19000

• Viking_Jarl
    98 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

Expertise is BULLZH*T
    It does nothing if your not at highest level
    It just cost material and are a waste of time!

• Viking_Jarl
    98 posts

@hyper-sniper

I love The Division series, but what i do not like is the unbalance of the game with the new TU's that drop!
    You can not have NPC that instantly rez, have infinite medi-packs, ammo, can change complete gear in a split second, shoot through walls, cars, boxes
    No line of sight, shoot four players at once in different directions.

When you melee them, nothing happens and this mofo brings a fkking axe to a gunfight and wins?
    *Looking at ju mofo hunters out there*

There is some serious unbalance regarding this that makes the whole game boring and degrading.

Not to mention all this material grind and farming to what end?
    Dismantling exotics that have no real use.

And all this gear and mods that do absolutely nothing.

Shame they ruined the game so much.

And what's with the countdown, if you succeed with the mission objectives, the enemies should not spawn either!

Compared to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, The Division 2 at least has gotten worse!

• HonestlyOK1986
    195 posts

@dz2pvpbs i prefer solo play too but the game isnt even remotely advertised as a solo experience so if you bought this thinking its for solos then thats on you. You can play the vast majority of stuff solo. Countdown and raids as the exception as they're designed for 8 player groups.

If you went in a dz looking for actual pvp then that's on you too. The dz is nothing more than people who got to level 20 and actually think pvp is going 4v1 on the back of someone doing a landmark, theres absolutely no skill to the "pvp" on this game. There was some prior to wony but that left a long long time ago.

• N3mB0t
    987 posts

SOLO PLAYERS BUY THIS GAME !!!!

dont listen to this players who think PVP in this game is the real deal while getting killed by PVE bots on hard.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@viking_jarl

Personally I agree but a lot people seem to need these kind of incentives in this game when reading here and in Reddit. Not my experience from the people I play with though.

Suggested Topics