Quick Suggestions

• GnarlyAtol1793
    541 posts

@viking_jarl

No SHD level 19000“

???

• tcarlisle2012
    192 posts

Most of this is subjective and PvP related.But one thing that is completely objective is the instability of this game makes it extremely hard for solo players to play the game. .

When the game crashes for one player in co-op PvE, it is something you can work around because the other player keeps the objective alive while the other is restarting.

Solo players are going to lose objectives each time the game goes belly up.

• hyper---sniper
    116 posts

@tcarlisle2012 lost loads because of the crash , and the devs do not care , if the game crashed and you got extra point or 2 the game would have been fixed months ago .. The risk vs rewards is gone , drops have gone and gotten so bad it is no longer a proper looter, the cost of upgrading is stupidly high , and the rewards are stupidly low.. it is a game of GREED .. Never have i seen a looter nerfed like this one , What happened to the game ?..

• tcarlisle2012
    192 posts

@hyper-sniper Yes indeed. Though I wouldn't use the word "nerf" to describe what the dev team and publisher have done to this game. When I hear "nerf" I think of subjective gameplay balance decisions that don't align with how I think the game should play.

What has been done to this game is best described as mis-managing this game into the ground. Too much has been broken along the patch/TU path with very little of it ever being fixed.

Simple stuff, like the bounty in White House region that has a broken rope -- you can interact with the rope to lower it, but can't go down it. It's the only way out of that bounty. Can you fast travel? Sure. But the point is, that rope worked at one point -- and a lot of people have taken time to report it, myself included. Moreover, there is no way anyone from Massive or Ubisoft have played that bounty in the past 18 months without seeing it broken. The fix for that has to take about 5 minutes.... "Oops, we forgot to flip the "is rope extended" bit after the rope is extended." But instead, it just continues to be broken.

Then there are the recent big ones -- like the Faye Lau encrypted keys/manhunt bug. Its a progress blocker, and it is busted -- with a fix kind of announced unofficially but never came.

Then there is the "if you get rogues spawned in the morgue at the Tombs mission, the mission will not progress". An issue of r along time, and still busted.

But the instability is the biggest one. I think they actually made progress, because none of the PC's in my house see the game CTD anymore, but instead its Delta drops. The net result to the player is still kind of the same -- you get bounced and lose progress. It destroys the game continuity, etc. But I am fairly sure that it is a capacity issue -- not enough servers/network provisioned. In other words, its a decision to cheat out on the community.

This experience has made me change my entire view of Ubisoft. I used to have no reservations about buying/subscribing to Ubisoft games. Well, that isn't the case any more.

Most companies have an incident rating system that quantifies the impact of technology incidents that has three dimensions -- loss of revenue, breach of legal/regulatory, or damage to company reputation.

The instability of this game, coupled with the long list of bugs induced, do result in damage to their reputation in the industry.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    541 posts

@tcarlisle2012

bounty in White House region that has a broken rope“

I am not aware of this. Which rope you are talking about?

• limber_chicken
    1 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

My party also ran into that rope. I wish I could remember where it was.

• hyper---sniper
    116 posts

@tcarlisle2012 In this game it feels like it is no longer player against npc but player against developers , it feels like they are playing games with us , A lot of the bugs do not bother me , most have been their from the start , they will fix a bug where you get an extra point but will not fix a bug that breaks you play ?.. it all feels one sided , they think we like the grind and the grind is all that matters , bullet sponges and low loot is not the wat forward , never mind the crashes...

Suggested Topics