ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ART.34
    Original poster 7 posts

Happened several weeks ago where the dwarf disappeared, and I can't finish the mission. Thought a subsequent update might correct it, but so far no luck. Anyone else seeing this? Have a fix? Xbox X.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2690 posts

Hey @art-34

Please could you record a video clip or provide some screenshots so we can get a better understanding of what's happening here please?

Official Response
  • ART.34
    Original poster 7 posts
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4276 posts

Hi @art-34 thanks for the video provided.

Can you confirm if you spoke to the dwarf called Bolri previously? If so did you then leave the area before finishing the mystery and then return later? or did you encounter a crash?

Could you also check the whole area in case Bolri has walked away from his original location. If you had interacted with him previously its possible he has moved but the icon has not updated to show his current location.

Official Response
  • ART.34
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-keo I did speak to the dwarf initially. I don't recall leaving, but guess I could have. I typically dont leave until the mystery is finished. I have looked around, but will do so again. Thanks.

• Ubi-Keo

@art-34 thanks for the update.

I can confirm that the mystery icon will always remain in the location that the mystery starts, therefore if you have spoken to Bolri he has likely walked away from that area. Please check all around the area and the building about 100m north from the starting point.

I would also recommend checking a walkthrough online so that you can follow the path he takes.

Please let us know if you managed to find him or not and we will update the development team.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • ART.34
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-keo I found the dwarf, as you said, about 100ft north of the icon in a burned out building which allowed ne to finish the mystery and the completion achievement popped. Thank you!
    I finished the original map long before any dlc came out and due to a glitch with a side quest, it never gave me the completion achievement even after the glitch was fixed for the quest...and still bothers me. Ha. But this one worked out. Thanks again for your help.

• Ubi-Keo

@art-34 you're welcome 🙂

I'm pleased to hear that you were able to find Bolri and finish the mystery, and also unlock the achievement.

Official Response

Suggested Topics