ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Volensque
    Original poster 1 posts

Magnetic pass needs work, Half the time the ball just wizzs by, After a game, the Score/ Fever/ and Fans Can all be condensed to one screen, there is no need for it to take that long just to skip info no one wants to see every match anyway.

In settings, Q and E should control Tab switches.

There should be a game mode called hot potato in a "arcade" section of matchmaking. Which requires passing the ball to team every 15s, or the ball explodes. Team that holds the ball longest in A Arena 8 wins. match time is like 4 minutes or something.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• EdwardSMaTeresa
    4 posts

Honestly, my biggest advice is focus not on in-game stats but on how particular games feel - are they super challenging or are you having a breeze?
    A lot of people get stuck in the ranked, comparative mindset where it's like, oh I'm silver thus I must be bad, if I get to plat/diamond whatever, I'll be "good"- we all have matches that we play well in and matches we didn't do so well in (whether we're willing to admit that or not lol). The goal should be improving at the rate that the average game you play is just challenging enough not to be frustrating or demoralizing. It isn't about being better than x or y- just feeling confident in your own ability.
    The ping diff would probably be killer (#oce) but I'd be happy to play with you in Apex if you wanted someone non-judgmental to practice/improve with 🙂

• DETHgripELF
    4 posts

AFK punishment

Suggested Topics