ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stevie281
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,I have been playing AC from the very first edition and have been very impressed with the development of game.However,you are selling new DLC for Valhalla but still have bugs with the main game.The river raids still have the major problem of the ships cargo showing 150/500 and yet when I try to open new chests (shown on the map as a gold barrel) it says 'you and your crew cannot carry any more rations'.???? What?? Why would a treasure chest reward me with rations? The reward should be foreign supplies so I can upgrade my buildings,that's the point of the raids! Please fix the original games problems before trying to rush another DLC for us to buy.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ede-Wolf
    23 posts

@Stevie281
    No, no bug. Not all chests have supplies. Some have rations for you and your crew. If you and your crew don't need more rations for health, this message appears.

• XBL_Laberbacke
    562 posts
    selling new DLC for Valhalla but still have bugs with the main game

If that was the case, no game would have DLC, ever. Software can not be bug free, no matter how hard one tries.

Let's apply this to forums: You may only post if your text is free of errors, both factual and grammatical/spelling-wise. Since you had no idea about chest contents varying between military and civilian places to raid you made a factual error and disqualified yourself from posting.

Suggested Topics