ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• F.i.x.e.r
    Original poster 132 posts

Did the latest maintenance fiddle with the weapon damage? According to the menu I have lost 7k damage on my kingbreaker.
    Haven't checked things out in the range yet.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SuspiciousPixel
    587 posts

@f-i-x-e-r Because they fixed the dmg glitch check todays patch notes

• DIDJAMOM
    12 posts

Did you expect anything less from FUbisoft?

• F.i.x.e.r
    Original poster 132 posts

Does that mean i actually loose that much firepower or is it just a correction of a typo in the menu?
    Gonna have to log in and check things out on th range.

• WrecK3rr
    458 posts

@f-i-x-e-r You were not supposed to have it.

It was extra damage being transferred from your sidearm and spec weapons.

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@f-i-x-e-r

Did you check the ammo stat as well?
    I lost over 400 total bullet capacity on my Kingbreaker!

Ubi Soft and Bungie mantra!
    If it's working, BREAK IT

• Noxious81
    1257 posts
    (...) I lost over 400 total bullet capacity on my Kingbreaker! (...)

Do you happen to have a video or screenshot of that occurence?

• PT_Frizzer
    124 posts

What happens sometimes is that the total of bullets in the gun is less than normal and you have to do a shot and pickup ammo to get full.
    About damage something strange happens since last TU. I've 15% proficience level in my carbine but I need more shots than before to get the kills. In some maps or CP when before 972 bullets were enough to do the mission, now I have to go to the ammo box more frequent. And happens with me and my friends. All claim about that. Strange

Suggested Topics