ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gamecrusher447
    Original poster 71 posts

First of I wanted to thank massive for finally giving us some new legendary missions (and a new roadmap).

Some might say it's far to late and should have been done years ago. I understand that and agree to an extand.

But better late then never.

Now I would lie if I would say everything is going to get better. There will probably be some bugs and things coming with season 10.

But let's look at the positives today.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    991 posts

this new team is looking sharp so far , i have some renewed faith on them .

sure not everything is perfect but we see things going forward and that is happy times no matter what for me.

but this forum ... someone makes a post in pre historic language on how much he thinks UBISOFT and MASSIVE suck and the haters all flock in , make a post with whole year roadmap with some finaly exciting news and we can hear the crickets outloud , some people just wanna hate.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

thats exactly what I feared, no new missions, no new open world content, even no integration of the classified assignments.

Everything in this roadmap is of zero interest for me … 2022 gone … as expected.

The good thing is, I can stop now with my illusions. That’s my Division 2 end now. I am tired of this. I am waiting since WoNY for the above.

I am out, I am done …

• GnarlyAtol1793
    523 posts

@n3mb0t

I am one of them

• N3mB0t
    991 posts

@gnarlyatol1793
    nahhh, you love this game as much as we do , you are just disapointed, i am too.

im very sad they wont even touch the classified assignments question , even if only to say we hear you but cant/wont for some reason.

but on the brightside
    2 new legendaries and undisclosed amount of QOL improvements along with a new game mode i hope they get right , its something to look for , not to mention new gear and who knows maybe some old gear rebalance.

5.11 anyone?no? OD set? still no ... hummm figures.

• Imagine_Brata
    615 posts

@gamecrusher447 Yes, finally, New Legendary's missions are the only thing I'm interested in. So that's a big good news.
    Hope 1 of them is manning national zoo

• Noxious81
    1007 posts

This is great news. I was hoping for the zoo and Tidal Basin to also get legendary difficulty – especially as it was suggested and requested several times. I'm excited to see how these lengthy missions will play like when they will be populated with White Tusk.

And they really announced another new game mode for December. When skimming the article for the first time, I didn't even notice this tiny information. But that's also pretty interesting.

So new difficulty levels for Countdown, new legendary missions, and another new game mode. Nice.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    (...) Hope 1 of them is manning national zoo

Manning National Zoo and Tidal Basin. They've already revealed that the remaining two strongholds will get legendary difficulty: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the-division/the-division-2/news-updates/6VafF8uQZXc9tYGNSIInGi

• Imagine_Brata
    615 posts

@noxious81 yes i forgot Tidal Basin

• crossmafia74
    19 posts

I have been critical of the dev team this season with all the bugs and broken stuff. But I must say they do seem passionate about the game the news about more legendary missions is fantastic I really enjoyed the challenge of these missions.for me it would be nice to have a exotic locked behind these missions to keep replaying them!!

• DutchLMB4ever
    418 posts

@gamecrusher447

Now I would lie if I would say everything is going to get better

You wouldn't lie, New Legendaries is 100% better!!

This game already has bugs and what not.
    And it will probably stay like that until the servers are closed for good.

• Imagine_Brata
    615 posts

@noxious81 nice 👍👍👍

Suggested Topics