ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Retro._.
    Original poster 1 posts

I've finished a game where 4 guys of my team lost on purpose, team killing me and griefed all the time, not renforcing etc. it is even possible that, in 7 years, ubisoft still has to decide to perma ban people like these guys?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• printedvolcano
    3 posts

@Retro-_ It definitely feels like the "griefing" ban option isn't reviewed at all. They throw those reports in the garbage. Unless you cheat and are detected by battleeye they don't care.

• Slyrr7
    132 posts

@printedvolcano Sounds like typical UBI to me. You're correct in observing that for 7 years, UBI has failed, or has been deliberately ignoring, many core flaws with Siege. Trolling, Team Killing, Griefing, cheating, hacking, all these and more have been issues with Siege from the moment it was released. And for 7 years, players have been making reports, just like UBI said to do. Submitting our support tickets, submitting video evidence, and essentially acting as UBI's unpaid testers, snitches, and de-buggers. Paying customers have been doing all the work in finding flaws and exploits that UBI should have done themselves before ever releasing the game.

I quit nearly 2 years ago, because of these issues, and others. The gulf between enjoyment of Siege vs. frustration and anger caused by it's many failures had simply become too great. I still peek at the forums every so often, hoping to see something, anything, that would give indication that UBI is fixing the game, or that they even care anymore. But so far, nothing. The majority of posts on the forums are still complaints - something that ought to make UBI ashamed. They've given us no reasons to believe that Siege has gotten any better, or fixed any of the issues which drove us away. Anyone thinking about trying Siege would do better to find some other game.

• printedvolcano
    3 posts

@Slyrr7 I’m really hoping that the new Ranked rollout in S4 this year plus the new reporting features and reputation system make some improvements. I’ve never really seen a reputation system that works in competitive games, but maybe they can do something different with it. Not to mention if Ubisoft ends up getting bought out things could change as well, hopefully for the better and not worse or the same.

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@Retro-_ The best way to prevent people from Deranking is to make it to where you have to have 10 placement matches to earn a rank for every rank you go for rather than just your first rank of the season, but because that would be too tedious, allot of players would completely disagree with this idea and the change itself

Suggested Topics