ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LurchUSA
    Original poster 7 posts

I can't log in, getting Bravo-4 disconnect errors. [censored], I thought maintenance had ended??!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1249 posts

@lurchusa
    took me several attempts and having to log out to relogin to get into connect , now the game update is stuck and wont download.

FML

• Ntense_
    3 posts

Welp I crashed and tried logging back in bravo 4 restarted bravo 4 10 mins of logging in bravo 4

• xRASTAx1
    3 posts

IM ALSO GETTING SAME ERROR, WHAT DO WE DO?

• N3mB0t
    1249 posts

you see...

• rustygolem
    2 posts

Experiencing this as well. Restarted game several times and restarted PC. No luck so far. Hope the devs will pick up on this soon.

• rustygolem
    2 posts

I am experiencing this as well. Restarted the game several times and the PC as well. Hope the devs will pick up on this soon.

• Gabriel.Knight
    340 posts

@n3mb0t I played the game for less than an hour probably 8 hours ago. didn't really get figure out this weeks theme SHD something or other... and quit. So for once I am not part of the problem Insert smiley here..

• Scarberius
    10 posts

I tried every Ubisoft game I have and all have the same problem so it's not isolated to just D2, it looks to be Connect that's broken.

• D-A-R-N
    70 posts

Not even getting that far and most of my friends and clan members report the same

Suggested Topics