ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• InThaHouse1000
    Original poster 6 posts

When I went to collect my platinum reward I got space odessey smoke (that I already owned from last motorpass) instead of blue shockwave smoke 😞 please fix this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff 402 posts
    Best Answer

@Not_Zippy @Mr-T-Magnum @MUR0K0 Thank you for taking the time to let us know! I'll go ahead and lock this thread as resolved. 🐙

Official Response
  • Mr.T.Magnum
    171 posts

@inthahouse1000 Thats true...same for me on PC. Useless reward because already had this.

• OmniSupreme
    1 posts

@inthahouse1000 The same thing just happened to me! I had just finished installing the 30GB update and went to collect my prize! I feel ur pain!

• Tiearian
    2 posts

Same, also on PC. Really disappointed in the false advertisement. That or they need to fix this ASAP. They can't leave their players with a feeling of uncertainty when it comes to getting the rewards that are advertised.

• Tiearian
    2 posts

Same here also. Hopefully they fix this soon, as there are atleast 4000 players that were given the incorrect item.

• A Former User
    0 posts

Same issue here- they switched it out of nowhere and i was looking forward to this since i had taken the extra time and effort to getting platinum

• Not_Zippy
    1 posts

@inthahouse1000 Same issue here, got the Space Odyssey smoke (which was a Motorpass freebie that I already had) from the Space Odyssey Summit, instead of the Blue Shockwave smoke that was promised.

• InThaHouse1000
    Original poster 6 posts

And guys it is important that they fix it in a way so everyone who earned it last weeks gets it. Last time there was a thing like this with golden poly smoke (only silver or gold reward), they fixed it by giving it to everyone who participated in next summit. 1. It is vacation time for a lot of people, so many will be away and not be able to participate. 2. this is a rare summit reward, so will lose its meaning if they do it like that.

They have to find a way to give it individually to the players who earned.

• takelove1
    3 posts

same here also

• OBu42
    253 posts

@inthahouse1000

One more "me too" posting... (PC). And yes, I made a video, just in case someone at Ubi does not believe it, but it should be enough just to tell the devs about the issue because it happens for everyone.

• Thanodimitris
    1 posts

@inthahouse1000 I didn’t get it too I was waiting a whole week just to get nothing

• CREW_ITALY
    205 posts

@obu42

ALSO THIS SUMMIT THE SAME KIT THAT RELEASED LAST WEEK.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3962 posts

Hey guys,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this!

This has already been raised to the game team who are investigating this.

No updates as of yet, but when there's news we'll let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to have news in the future!

Official Response
  • takelove1
    3 posts

how will game team fix it?

• Ubi-Ciel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1179 posts

Hey @Takel0ve !

Our dev team will investigate this situation. That said, we have no visibility as to how they will fix the issue.
    As soon as more information is available, it will be published here!

Official Response
  • Not_Zippy
    3 posts

It's been almost two weeks now, any news?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3962 posts

Hey @Not_Zippy ,

Thanks for getting in touch.

At this time there are no further updates I'm afraid.

As below, please keep an eye on the News and Announcements channel for more information when it's made available.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Mr.T.Magnum
    171 posts

Investigating...investigating...and...and? Will something be done in the next few years???

• MUR0K0
    38 posts

@Mr-T-Magnum wouldn't hold my breath 😥

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 762 posts

@Mr-T-Magnum Hey! Thanks for checking in on this. The team is still investigating this issue, and I apologize for the delay in getting a fix. We don't have any updates yet, but when we do, they will be posted in the News & Announcements forum. I appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Official Response

Suggested Topics