Some suggestions and feedback0 Likes/2 Replies/45 ViewsOriginal poster LastMoh1can 1 posts
- Ive noticed some bugs regarding heartbreaker gear set, but im pretty sure someone pointed that out already. Sometimes the 4 gear set talent doesnt show or work, we need to unequip and equip a piece of the set to get it working again. We also cant change the appearance of the gear set due to a HUD bug.
- Ive noticed a texture clipping with a shirt added in the latest apparel event, the dispatch shirt if im not mistaken, i even took a photo on my ps4 and i can see my character nipples. (and surprised that someone did model them, even though we will never see it)
- There are some bugs with the new backpacks appearance mods, when i try to change between saved loadouts, the appearance mod remains visually active although not being a part of the new loadout.
- Regarding solo player experience. I know to some of the players there is no problem with that, people running legendary missions solo and setting a record time even, but im not THAT good nor do i have the time it takes to farm for god rolls and nor do i have PS plus to call for help. Im a pretty casual player and assume there is a lot of people like me out there, im suggesting that you nerf the damage dealt to solo players on heroic and legendary missions, cause right now, it looks like we are taking the damage of a 4 team coop damage scaling, and the same thing with HP and armor of enemies being way to high.
- Some color and lighting patterns on summit are really bad for eyesight, ive tried to change some options of contrast but it didnt do much. those spotlights really are blinding. (as they should in real life, but should not be in a video game)
- Regarding specializations. It would be cool if there was another tier within the specializations, maybe unlocked by expertise, that gave more passive talents and even a new specialization weapon at the end of it. Like a semi auto M82 barret for sharpshooter and the ability to bypass ANY heavy armor with it, MK.153 SMAW launcher with much more damage and radius for demolitionist, Xpedition X30 compound bow with some stealth talents (like a hunter's smokescreen that grants you invisibility for 5s when you equip it) for survivalist, a placeable portable EMP jammer (like those ones that damages you that we have on summit, but with a limited number of charges,) for technician, a placeable turret with a invulnerable 90 ° arc frontal shield for gunner with higher damage but no mobility, and a toxic chemical thrower for firewall, that applies poison damage much like the status, dealing damage direct to health.
- In cold logic, bleed damage status should also bypass armor, both for the enemies and the player. You can even nerf the damage ticks a bit, but make it deal damage direct to health like the poison status.
- Maybe this is a long term dream, but i would love to see some of the exotics from Division 1 reworked for this game, by being part of new seasons rewards (in addition* to new original exotics, if you would replace them, then ignore this). the Caduceus should sinergize well with future initiative for example, a reworked Hildr/Eir that makes a game-changer mechanic in the division.....the first akimbo weapon on the franchise (not like in the first game, im talking about the two together at the same time, that comes with horrific balance issues)
- Maybe, just maybe....you make the eagle bearer, ravenous, regulus or any future raid exotic, drop in ...lets call it "exclusive exotic caches", that are granted at level 95 in a season and only once and only there, that gives you a guaranteed exotic that you dont have so far. Cause right now they are locked behind a content that many find it annoying to play or even being able to gather a group together, well and me being a solo player with no PS Plus, it just sucks knowing i will probably never get them. And for those that can play it, you should at least, make it a guaranteed drop at the end of the raid.
- Regarding Dark Zone. I know its a weakling suggestion, but i would love to see an offline dark zone, full of pair of rogue agents NPC enemies roaming the map for those that are tired of PvP "meta" or dont have a online subscription (both my case). Cause there is a lot of content that only drops there and my experience with it has been ah....traumatic to say the least.
- A new exotic weapon that scales with armor tiers like the Capacitor does with skill tiers. maybe the new FN EVOLYS LMG with: "you instantly repair armor equal to the health of the last enemy you killed", or "hits on the body cause you to gain a stack, each stack grants you 1% stability and damage to armor, to a max of 50 stacks, hits on head does the same with accuracy and headshot damage"
- An ammo box skill that lets you pick a clip of specified ammo type, much like how those outcasts support enemies do. And while at this, you should rework the "reassigned" talent to a more competitive gameplay, by making it give a full clip of a random ammo type to your sidearm with 30s cooldown, rather than a single bullet with a 15s cooldown.
- The return of something similar to the Survival game mode on Division 1, ive never played it, but the majority of people i know, said good things about it. Also i would love to see how The Division looks when you throw of RPG mechanics and go full tactical like Ghost Recon.
- The return of classified gear sets, with a powerful* 6 gear-talent. (not underwhelming like in the first game)
Guess thats it for now. In reality, i doubt most of these will be accepted, and even if it does, i doubt it they will live to see the light of day. Im really afraid they will focus their entire efforts on that new f2p game and will be abandoning ship on division 2 in the next year or two.
GnarlyAtol1793 640 posts
Hey, some comments to selected points you raised:
Lighting in Summit
- you can disable HDR effect, or reducing the impact in settings
- what remains is the blurry picture we sometimes have, looks like fog in a building. I have the impression when there is fog outside, we have a foggy picture in buildings as well
Division … Ghost Recon
- right, Division 1 with tactical shooter gameplay, no loot, that would be my dream, that’s what I originally grasped from the E3 trailer
Even if you do not like PvP you shouldn’t avoid the darkzones, these are great but you shouldn’t go there for farming gear you need or want. You should go there for playing. Why this (copied my arguments from another post I recently did)?
- you like open world and the 3 darkzones are great varied open world areas, very well done
- the landmarks are to me a bit like the elite territory controls or CPs in lightzone, further open world bosses and random NPCs, luckily no propaganda and executions
- rouges: right, the farmers hate them, I understand that. But if you go there for the purpose of playing instead of farming, then rouges are great. Why this? NPCs never can provide the tensions real players are providing. You have PvP player who don’t care of PvE players, mostly concentrating at a certain dz entrance, then you have the farmer chasers, the shitheads sniping you from the distance, rouge groups killing everyone in sight and bullying single players in a [censored] manner … GREAT ! Tension everywhere. You feel the threat already when you enter. Enemies without scripted tactics, unfair, nasty… no rules, great . You will die but so what? NPCs kill you as well.
- On the other hand the darkzones are often quite empty, no trouble when looking for PvE only
- if it happens that there are to many rouges, move to another entrance, another darkzone or go there at a different time
Avoiding the darkzones is a mistake from my POV. Give it a try sometimes. It’s a nice map expansion for PvE players
Single Player vs playing in a group
I played Division 1 campaign three times (just playing my 4th run) and Division 2 campaign two times before I started with the so called endgame. The campaigns I played solo in order to enjoy in slow pace and capture the great details. But in endgame it makes also fun to play in teams. Full team means more NPCs, more action. And you will make good friends from different parts of the world. I played with a girl from Brasilia, some guys from New Zealand, UK, Africa, US, Russia, Poland … great! Works perfectly in Division.