ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• riko-sakurauchi
    Original poster 2 posts

i think in a future update the use of the mouse should be disabled automatically if a controller is connected while the keyboard could still be used so players can still chat with people playing and also consider instead of isolating the chat to area like east central and west the chat is sent out to the entire game like for example it could say xplayer(east): anyone down for a iron house raid

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Viking_Jarl
    98 posts

@riko-sakurauchi
    There aren't any, time to launch TD3 if there ever will be one
    TD2 have had it's glorydays, this is as dead as Destiny 2

• gamecrusher447
    111 posts
    TD2 have had it's glorydays, this is as dead as Destiny 2

So very much alive. I don't know the Destiny 2 you're playing but I'm playing the good one. The one with some damn good reviews on witch queen. And had content mapped out for the next 2 years. Plus more after that.

Should have just used anthem

• Traumahawk
    104 posts

@viking_jarl Have you not been paying attention at all? TD2 just got a year 4 and 5.

• Imagine_Brata
    735 posts
    this is as dead as Destiny 2

as long as at least 1 person plays the game it is not dead

• Sir_0v3rk1ll
    132 posts

I'll be happy if they fix the crashing. I know they won't. Because I don't think they have a clue what is causing it. I read somewhere they found out what it was. . . But I don't think so. It has been getting worse the more they patch the game. Today I crashed about 4 times. 2 times in a single legendary mission and full of hiccups on a threaripper 3970x with a 6900. Unreal. I have more hopes on a good game being released any time soon than hopes on this game ever being fixed. But I will welcome a fix if they have one.

@imagine_brata lol. then CoD1 is still alive and thriving. Dude, if less than 1000 people playing, its dead. There's always one idiot playing something old. I sometimes play Giants Citizen Kabuto. . . doesn't mean is doing well.

• Imagine_Brata
    735 posts
    lol. then CoD1 is still alive and thriving. Dude, if less than 1000 people playing, its dead. There's always one idiot playing something old. I sometimes play Giants Citizen Kabuto. . . doesn't mean is doing well.

A dead game is when the online servers are removed and you can no longer play

There's always one idiot playing something old. I sometimes play Giants Citizen Kabuto. . . doesn't mean is doing well.
    I play old Quake , Unreal tournament and Doom, and there is good prize money in the tournaments I participate in. (Not as much as in the 90's then I could earn up to 800-1000 $ a month when I competed, Then I lived well on the prize money)

Suggested Topics