ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PatrickK1707
    Original poster 1 posts

This idea came to me because I LOVE creating what I call an Alamo scenario, IMO nothing better than catching up to an Elite Resource Convoy just as they are approaching a Level 4 Control point on Heroic, Sprinkle in a passing Elite Patrol, another Resource Convoy and perhaps an Aerial Recon and I'm in Complete heaven! Nothing like seeing your mini map completely red with baddies all around you, The Alamo. I dig the 15 or so minutes of a constant firefight, bullets wizzing by, explosions all around, just utter chaos and then satisfaction of silence at the end and a couple of new levels to add to your watch. End the fight with Rogue Agents and I'm practically orgasmic LOL. My Favorite Alamo scenario is the MLK control point on invaded when there is a Hostile Territory next to the Blockade, Every now and then you'll get different factions controlling the Hostile Territory on the Corner than the one Controlling the MLK Control point, If you kick it off right, Blockade first, Hostile Territory next, you can get them to follow you around the corner to MLK, the Chaos of fighting, True Sons, Hyenas and Black Tusk at the same time is truly a wondrous site.

So, for my idea I'd like to see an additional control point added called The Alamo, The Alamo would be built up a little higher like The Cinderblock control point and would be multi sided, BUT this would be designed kinda like the Summit with directives and such, difference being the Alamo would be a hoard mode with waves and waves of baddies attacking you from multi angles. You could set it up from 1-100 waves or even infinite, you could also pick what you wanted attacking you, 25 chongas, 25 warhounds, 15 Elite patrols, 10 Elite resource convoys and so on, whatever you wish, you could also design each wave as far as wave 1 1-100 baddies wave 2 1-100 baddies and so on and of course Normal to legendary.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics