ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Traumahawk
    Original poster 157 posts

I guess I'm sharing my experience with this game lately but not because I'm actually seeking to get any help as I don't believe anyone who works in this forum is willing to do anything else but placate us with canned responses thought up by a human resource team.

I've tried, like many other users here, every solution put forward under the sun to put an end to the crashes on PC, and some seem to work, maybe, but it's kind of unconfirmed. There seem to be good days, and bad days for me, which make me think maybe all this is connected to the network on the server side, and the health of the hamsters they have running.

In all seriousness, I don't know what they changed, they being whoever is in charge of this game now with the myriad of Ubisoft satellite developers attached to doing year 4 and year 5, however, whatever it was it was detrimental to the stability of the game. Maybe it was something we wanted like a larger materials inventory that's' causing this. I don't know, but I know for a lot of us it's really bad right, and I know this because the forums are flooded with posts about crashes and hang ups, and other bad experiences with the game.

For me, I didn't have any of these issues until this new era of whoever is handling the game, started handling it, and I've seen people say the same thing in the game chat, and here.

Today for example I've had over eight hang-ups, I've had this consistent issue where I'm running through the open world and I'm on my way to a bounty and everything seems to be operating just fine, then suddenly with no apparent reason, the game forces my character to walk, and that's the only thing I can do. In the bottom right corner of the screen a loading icon appears, however, nothing ever loads, but, I seem to be able to manipulate all the menus, and I can fast travel. Will it work? It's like a 50/50 chance because it's either going to freeze again, or it's going to not fix anything, and it'll just deliver me to where I was going with the same issue. (For the record, the game is installed on a SSD, not a HDD, and it's not full.) When I got to the bounty, they were already shooting at me from a distance, however I was unable to see them from any distance, and the only thing I could do was die. This happened in Legendary Roosevelt as well. My team were shooting and fighting the mobs, and the mobs were shooting me, and I could see their gunfire, but I couldn't see them unless I fast traveled (in combat mind you) to a teammate next to me and they showed up on the reload. New spawns do not show up, and I have to do it again.

There's the issue where it seems if I jerk my camera too hard to the left or right it's too much for the game to handle and it locks up, or freezes. I've noticed this happening on a lot of sudden turns that I make in Countdown for example.

The problems just are are endless; look I'm looking forward to hopefully title update 16 fixing these problems, but I don't know if it will, and the game experience up to this point since Countdown was released, (which I have to say, is awesome) has been very tainted by this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    1237 posts

@traumahawk

the fix will hopefuly come with the next apparel event as it was already stated by massive itself.

on a side note , people always blame others for their own mistakes and ignorance , not saying the game doesnt have its flaws , but as someone who runs this on 10+ years hardware and only gets a couple crashes a day , sometimes even none, while playing for hours , i can say most of what you hear and read fall into the what i started by describing , its always someone elses fault.

Suggested Topics