ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• naofomi180
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey not really massive into the series, only played 3 and 5, really liked them both but I’ve just seen Far cry 6: Limited Edition for the PS4 on sale on Amazon for £9.99

Should I pick it up? I mean that cheap for a game released less than a year ago is strange normally it sets alarm bells off of it being so cheap because it’s bad, is this the case or is it just an insane deal?

Also does it being on PS4 matter? I only have a PS4 and I’ve heard things about when a game releases for a new console and it’s predecessor that the old console version is a lot worse, is this the case? Thanks in advance 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

@naofomi180
    I have never paid more than $12 for any Ubi game, I always get them on sale. I got FC6 for $11.49 and using uPlay points you can can reduce that by 20%

No need to worry, if theres one very cool thing about Ubisoft is that they really have good sales for those willing to wait. I dont need to make an effort to wait because im a very slow gamer - so by the time i finished FC5 FC6 was already out for a year.

Grab it and if you dont like it its not a huge $ hit.

Suggested Topics