ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

I say this because it took Massive and Ubisoft 3 years to fix Division 1 to 90% fixed
    Division 2 to me is 75% fixed - I say this because I have video proof that 5 to 6 NPC's are rushing me and my skills just sit there looking stupid = Errrrrrrrrr

Division 1 = 3 years and was fixed to 90%
    Division 2 = 2 years and might be 75% fixed (NOT)

I would like to get Skulls n Bones but I think Ubisoft Montreal (Assassins Creed) is the only part of Ubisoft that cares about there customers

If you think I'm full of it, Then let me let you know I've been gaming since games have been out = 1969

Ubisoft FIX Y'alls GAMES of get out = Sorry I have keep my mouth shut for long enough

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Szepord
    4 posts

@killerjames425 Devs and suits dont care. Be real new content update after 1 year break? [censored]. And fixes? After last update they still didnt fixed attachments to new AR. Critical updates? Forget about them. Development for this game ended after warlords.

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@killerjames425

When?

When 3.0 is about to be launched, if ever!

• hyper---sniper
    142 posts

@killerjames425 The simple answer NEVER .. They just do not care , I was also thinking about skulls n bones , and waiting to see what happens with avatar ?.. But at the same time i wonder if it is worth the hassle ?..

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

I'm sorry after almost 13 years (Dang I'm sorry bad number) I'm done with Ubisoft and that Thanks can go to Massive

Yes I know Ubisoft and the Dev's don't care but when the Power of the People we CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubisoft I Demand what I paid for to be FIXED or give me back all the $ I have wasted on these buggy games for the past 13 years (Except Assassin's Creed as there was a buggy release and Ubisoft Montreal fixed and redeem there self)

• ArthurFriend
    164 posts

Really? You have video evidence of 5 NPCs just rushing at you even though you do nothing at all to stop them? Yes, you should definitely sue Ubisoft with that.

So if you really think the game is over 25% broken, yes, I really think you are "full of it".

• hyper---sniper
    142 posts

@ArthurFriend I also have vids of skills just sitting doing nothing , npc standing in front of them and they just sit and do not fire , drone will fly to them then fly back and sit above my head doing nothing .? this has been like this for ages now no fix in sight , makes my skill build useless ,

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

This is getting crazy as I have tested Division 2 on multi ISP and I still have invisible NPC's shooting me, Skills looking Stupid, Multi NPC's rushing, Unloading at 900rpm into a NPC's face and that jackass can hit me (Hmmmmm let me send a 900rpm at spitballs in your face and see if you can come at me = Spitballs are not bullets)

Massive and Snowdrop are a Fail

Assassin's Creed Montreal = Care's

I sure Hope and Pray Skulls n Bones Cares or that can be the end of all Ubisoft

Just look at other Games Dev = Gone or Bought out

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

I also really Like how Division 2 will log you out very quick = NOT

Does Massive know all like has to go [censored] and poot = Well maybe not Massive I guess

Hmmm maybe I should keep this post active and post as I see - Dang if I do that the this post will be 1,000,000 pages long

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts
    [censored] really on about using the bathroom while playing Division 2

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

If Massive has anything to do with another Division then I won't buy

Yes the game looks great, But look at you ex that was Super HOT, But she/he was dumb as a stick = Did you stay (NO)

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

@ArthurFriend if you think I'm full of it then join me and I will show you = How about a Massive Dev join me and I will show them

Massive are you going to Challege me = ?

• Imagine_Brata
    757 posts

@killerjames425 Are you such a bad player that you can not use and shoot with a weapon. and have to rely on just skills.

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

@Imagine_Brata Hmmmmm well I can shoot you between the eyes without looking

So yes I can play and if you looked you will see I have done gaming since gaming started in the 70"s = Ohhh Crap y'all are young and dumb

• Imagine_Brata
    757 posts

@killerjames425 I've also been playing since the 70's , So I do not need to use skill builds.

• killerjames425
    Original poster 12 posts

Ok while I look enjoy this +

• xcel30
    941 posts

@killerjames425 Whatever you posted isn't working. If you have any videos of these oddities that is way more convincing than what you are saying cause it's just look like an angry rant spam that you see everywhere

• Sir_0v3rk1ll
    132 posts

@killerjames425 never. it has gotten worse and will get worse even more before it all goes to hell eventually if they continue patching it

• hyper---sniper
    142 posts

@Imagine_Brata How can players rely on skills when they DO NOT work ?. I have multiple vids of skills sitting doing nothing npc standing next to them , drone goes to target and returns never firing a shot or just sits above my head waiting ?. but npc drones etc all work super fast and super accurate and super hitting power ? So if they are working as intended then it is about time the devs stopped cheating .. All my build do not work after the last update ?. or they have buffed enemy and nerfed builds , smg is junk now , even with a high rmp build ?. even my assault rifle hits do not register , And do not blame the server i hit and run and hits never catch up if it was server they would register after time ?. Game needs FIXING ..

• Noxious81
    1197 posts
    (...) If you have any videos of these oddities that is way more convincing than what you are saying cause it's just look like an angry rant spam that you see everywhere

This is basically true for every rant spamming user around here.

Although... it's quite ok to be [censored] sometimes because things may not have worked out the way they were planned. Maybe someone got their a**es handed while being to overconfident in a legendary mission and now the skills, Massive, Ubisoft etc. pp. is to blame for this.

It's alright – be [censored]. But don't embarrass yourself with completely exaggerated boasts about the state of the game or your own supposedly unmatched brilliance.

Suggested Topics