ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garmiir
    Original poster 11 posts

There should be more tolerance for inactivity. Is it one minute? Or less? That's an inhale, it should be raised especially in non-matchmaking games, i'm tired of being disconnected at the end of a SINGLE PLAYER breach match and losing all rewards after wasting almost 30 mins of my life because i had to answer the door. I even get the inactivity warning when i'm guarding an area and playing a song emote. At least give us partial rewards for wasting our time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Shogun3554
    110 posts

@Garmiir Definitely, but I don't think your teammates want an inactive teammate, who could be actively helping out the team. So by raising the "inactivity tolerance," this would only worsen the situation. You might have had to go to the door, but did your teammates have to? No

Instead of that, lessen the consequences for being inactive.

• Lostdarknight_
    34 posts

@Garmiir I needed to pee in the middle of the breach.So I just shake my pinis 1 times instead of 3 times to save time and then run to my pc, I almost touch my mouse with drop of urin still on my finger and was to late by a second and got kicked.Year ago i think kick timer was 40 seconds...Ubisoft teammates are cruel to our bladers...

• Garmiir
    Original poster 11 posts

@Shogun3554 Yeah, i agree but on non-matchmaking (only bots) and custom matches it makes absolute no sense because no one will suffer from my innactivity. The tolerance is currently 50 seconds, even on matchmaking that's not enough to break the game, especially if i got through most of the match. Breach can reach 30 mins or more, if i play for 29:10 mins and get innactive at the last 50 seconds of the game i'll lose everything. That just doesn't seem fair to me.

• MCBooma16
    203 posts

@Garmiir

Even for bot games where it's not hurting anyone, that penalty is still there for the sake of making orders not so easy and cheesable.

If all you had to do to complete, let's say, an order for playing 3 dominion games and all you had to do was be inactive and not actually play, that's an issue. People do this and avoid getting kicked by having an automatic button movement script or, for consoles, lay something against the analog to keep the character in motion.

Even in bot games the devs have made it clear that this behavior is not to be encouraged in any capacity.

Shogun's right about the issue if the inactivity timer becomes less strict. If there's more time for an inactive team mate to be in a game then that's more time the rest of the team has to struggle with one person out. The game's not going to know when someone is going to be back so the best thing to do is kick the inactive person to get someone else in as soon as possible.

Understand that if you're inactive, you're actually putting the rest of your team at a disadvantage. The penalty is there to make sure you actually play and not screw over your team mates. It's also there in case you don't actually want to play and just want to get orders done.

Suggested Topics