ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/63 Views
    Zeb_Macahan2013
    Original poster 5 posts

The Bear Mastery Challenge - Calleva Outpost is not suited for PC with keyboard.......unless you maybe are a fluent piano player! Playing with the keyboard using W for walk including Shift for sprinting, E for picking mushrooms, Q for blocking and Alt for dodging and combine it all with pressing 3 for Rush&Bash when bandits attack from several directions at once is almost impossible!
    Futhermore the slow response on key presses, even simple W takes about a second before Eivor starts to move and you have to double click on Shift for him to start sprinting.
    Please do something about it!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A Former User
    0 posts

That does sound painful.
    I just started on these and I find them aggravating. I'm in a cave with a spear, waiting for them to attack so I can parry until they open for a stun finisher. I do that perfectly to all of them and I also need to run and bash them to death. Run and bash miss all the time for me. I suppose I need to open them up for the attack with some pokes but it's more than that, I need to have even ground and the correct distance it seems. I can't really figure out what the triggers for this move is. To me it seems like something no one would ever use because it misses all the time. Kick of Tyr don't miss so that's a good one. The Vikingr salute does miss so then it's bad. It's simple like that, can't be used in a real situation but as a trial I suppose it's good. But to me that spell bad design. Sure it's good if there's criteria but Kick of Tyr blow all these out of the water with its reliability together with evading attacks as it commences. That's a good move, actually too good but that's besides the point: It works. thx.
    Sorry about the pain. I play with a controller and wouldn't play this with a keyboard. I like controller, it makes games more fun in my opinion.
    Edit: Oh, I hold Right Trigger.. I c. That should make things a lot less painful for me. But for you, my unfortunate keyboard warrior, I see no remedy in sight.

Suggested Topics